Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Bought A Colombian Prostitute & Why I’ll Never Again Do P2P

Amr Metwally Egyptian MGTOW youtuber is a manosphere content creator and basically goes travelling in Eastern Europe and South America
He used to have an Egyptian hojabi wife but divorced her while on honeymoon

can you give a tl;dr i dont wann sift through 1 hour of footage to find out what happened with the whore

can you give a tl;dr i dont wann sift through 1 hour of footage to find out what happened with the whore
it's a bit late here in my country
He said he did pay to play to experiment Whether it's possible to fly to Colombia and get a hooker on the same day
Prostitutes have a irriversible trauma such as an alpha male boyfriend that dumped her

it's a bit late here in my country
He said he did pay to play to experiment Whether it's possible to fly to Colombia and get a hooker on the same day
Prostitutes have a irriversible trauma such as an alpha male boyfriend that dumped her
K
guess i will have to watch it to find out what went wrong with the girl for him to regret the experience

get killed by cartel theory