Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I BLESS everyone reading this

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I BLESS all my fellow incels in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS all the staff members in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS all the fakecels and infiltrators in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS all Inceltear's and other antagonistic communties' members in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS all cluster B women who lurk incel spaces in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS FBI and all other glowers in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS agecucks, simps, male feminists and other bluepilled lurkers in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS anyone else reading this in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me, I pray to Jesus that you get freed from all the demons who might be parasitizing you, I wish all of you the best.

I BLESS agecucks, simps, male feminists and other bluepilled lurkers in the mightly name of my Lord JESUS CHRIST, I thank you for all the good things you did to me, I forgive everything bad you did to me,
In forgiving the simps...you have become one. A tragic irony. You have chosen...poorly.

Thanks I guess

on behalf of the IT community we feel really blessed rn

Imagine worshiping a kike on a stick. :feelspuke:

estoy
mega
stonazo
:smonk:

Amen, God bless you too