Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I blame the fucking internet for my suffering and depression

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
AAA eskimo priest Kweku Arihin Mensah Facebook n

I feel like this image perfectly describes it. If i did not know the shit i did, seen the shit i did, and be exposed to all the internet has done to me, i probably wouldnt have given a shit about my inceldom as much as i do now.

The internet has given me huge amounts of anxiety and depression. It has shown me things i wish i never seen. I couldve been perfectly normal if the internet didnt exist. I think the anxiety stems from having people hate me online and i cant do a thing to stop it other than trying my best to avoid them(aka appear offline)

The internet has given me depression because it has shown me women who i wish i could be with but i know i have no chance. So many females that have the personality i love but i just can never be with it due to distance and ugliness. Then the thoughts intrude in my head like "she probably has a boyfriend and im nothing but a cuck who entertains her via video games". I swear i catch immense feelings for every "girl gamer" who talks to me and it always ends with pain cause i know i will never be with them and that they are living a super easy life. Fuck the internet man.

Honestly if i never met these internet women i would be much happier and saner. They've robbed me of my sanity and made my mind numb

foids have no personality idk what you are talking about

It started off well then you turn into a simp.

Without the Internet, you'd just be without the delusion, happier maybe, but completely blind to female nature. It doesn't change.

View attachment 563666
I feel like this image perfectly describes it. If i did not know the shit i did, seen the shit i did, and be exposed to all the internet has done to me, i probably wouldnt have given a shit about my inceldom as much as i do now.

The internet has given me huge amounts of anxiety and depression. It has shown me things i wish i never seen. I couldve been perfectly normal if the internet didnt exist. I think the anxiety stems from having people hate me online and i cant do a thing to stop it other than trying my best to avoid them(aka appear offline)

The internet has given me depression because it has shown me women who i wish i could be with but i know i have no chance. So many females that have the personality i love but i just can never be with it due to distance and ugliness. Then the thoughts intrude in my head like "she probably has a boyfriend and im nothing but a cuck who entertains her via video games". I swear i catch immense feelings for every "girl gamer" who talks to me and it always ends with pain cause i know i will never be with them and that they are living a super easy life. Fuck the internet man.
.is included right?

There's light at the end of the tunnel. I've touched the sun, and I was consumed in flames. I know things no mortal should know. It's over. And yet, I defy the rope. I challenge the rope to tie around my neck, cause I won't do it. I'm just gonna take it one breath at a time. For ever. I just...i...must escape death...in order to die in peace

But I'm coping though. If life wanted to, it would make me noose, and I wouldn't be able to help it.

Last edited: