Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Blame Society More than Individuals

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
As much as being a whore/degenerate is wrong, we must understand why this behavior is so prevalent. 

We live in a society that glorifies whoredom. We also live in a society where there are a lot of single parent households (Product of whoredom).

So what you get are these young girls who don't have a good father, or even a father present at all. They feel lonely and impressionable. They turn on the TV or go online and everything they see is glorifying promiscuity, telling them that being a degenerate is the key to love and validation. And these women believe it. They go into middle school desperately hoping that they will finally get the love and validation they don't get at home. And to do this, they feel the need to be a whore. This habit becomes ingrained in them, and persists for a long time.

Of course, this doesn't explain 100% of whore behavior, but I do think it explains a lot of it. It is sad, actually. This is why influences encouraging degeneracy need to be banned.

I personally don't care what other people do. I never understood this cringy incel rage about other people. Just mind your business and who gives a fuck what others are doing.

Gymcel said:
I personally don't care what other people do. I never understood this cringy incel rage about other people. Just mind your business and who gives a fuck what others are doing.

The actions of others, even if in-directly, affect you.

You might think now "hurr what they do won't affect me!" but it will, you just won't notice it. It happens so slowly and subtle you don't pay attention. And when you finally do realize it, oops! Too late. Only the rope for you.

If you actually cared about your well-being, you'd try to change society and prevent others from fucking up the atmosphere around you with their shit.

I blame those in power for this injustice done to us incels.

VLÖ said:
The actions of others, even if in-directly, affect you.

You might think now "hurr what they do won't affect me!" but it will, you just won't notice it. It happens so slowly and subtle you don't pay attention. And when you finally do realize it, oops! Too late. Only the rope for you.

If you actually cared about your well-being, you'd try to change society and prevent others from fucking up the atmosphere around you with their shit.

You can't change society. It's not possible and your and everyone elses effect on it here, will be literally 0 %.

It's like praying to God, same pattern. Literally useless.

jagged0 said:
I blame those in power for this injustice done to us incels.

I think it's a lot more complex than that. Ever since the French Revolution, society has been changing. No longer did the philosophers or scientists shape the future, but rather who had the largest and best army. That alone led to society valuing strength and force more than intellect.

And of course those with power want everything for themselves, but they can't piss of the general populace. The easiest way to do it would be to brainwash the "proles" and make them believe that what you want is what they want. Once you've silenced your opponents and changed the conditioning, you're free to reap and enjoy the degenerate lifestyle you so wished, without any regard to the rest of the populace. Those who got lucky and benefited from it are happy, the large majority however got scammed. But without a centralized resistance, you can't do much.

Gymcel said:
You can't change society. It's not possible and your and everyone elses effect on it here, will be literally 0 %.

It's like praying to God, same pattern. Literally useless.

You absolutely can change society, you just need connections and a common goal. 

Humans are social animals, they need a leader.

Those who are the leaders also make the rules.

Only way for us to become the leaders is to topple the current ones by force. Seems impossible (and it probably is), but that's the only way.

COPE

Women were, and will ALWAYS be whores, it's their nature to seek the GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE.

What happens now it's that our society dont restrain this behavior and even glorifies (you're right on this point), be they are not whores because of this, but this allow them to become the whores they actually are.

anon_899 said:
COPE

Women were, and will ALWAYS be whores, it's their nature to seek the GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE.

What happens now it's that our society dont restrain this behavior and even glorifies (you're right on this point), be they are not whores because of this, but this allow them to become the whores they actually are.

I too disagree with op

FHOs have no excuses to behave like they do