Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I blame my urges on selfish females

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
It's been a long time, pretty much masterbation every day for a year easy. I try and take a break, the urges are too strong, all of this because I am a 25 year old human being, a sexual being, which is being deprived of sex, love and affection.

Because of this, a few years ago I noticed I continually was attracted more to younger girls, schoolgirls, JB, teens in their prime, in essence a hebephile and ephebophile. This is more common than normies and females believe, it just isn't acted upon.

However in recent years it's become stronger, I genuinely blame this on females, if I wasn't bullied and treat like shit based on RNG from the moment I popped out of the womb then I wouldn't have to resort to these feelings and desires. Plus, most adult females these days are orange, have so many layers on (you know what I mean) fat lips, fake tits, fake ass, fake hair, the lot, it doesn't turn me on.

Now of course, 7-8 year olds dress like sluts now, there were tops with their belly buttons showing etc, is this my fault? No, of course not, it's the cucked father or the whore of a mother whose letting them dress like that. All you have to do is walk down the street, 10 year old girls are wearing tight yoga pants, and little tops like your every day 19 year old whore does.

Literally everytime I watch TV or walk down the street, all I see are whores, nothing else, or blackpilled couples, try and find a couple in public with a shorter man, not really a tall woman, but just a short man in general, same hieght 5ft 2? Nahhhh, that whore needs a man whose at least 1ft taller than her for ego purposes.

In my world, you teach the little girls what respect and manners are, and what love ACTUALLY means, as oppose to have books, TV, films, social media and more than ever, LAW AND SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE of cuckoldry, cheating and selfishness. If these things weren't so degenerate, and females had a heart, we wouldn't be in this mess, I wouldn't need to take my sexual needs elsewhere.

I don't reply to every thread to pointless build up my post count.

Believe what you wish, I'm beyond caring anymore, especially since half the people on this site just bash on other incels, like JBW theory, etc etc etc.

I'm not on here 24/7 getting rage-fuelled, I'm blackpilled enough to know the reality of everything in this world today. I will do what I want to do, when I need to do, how I need to do at some point in my life.

I don't care if you think I'm a troll, surely it proves my point you're more focused on who is or isn't, than actually caring about a fellow incels problems.

Women will continue to get raped and murdered unless they change, and until people like you get some fucking bollocks about you it won't change, this isn't about being fucking alpha, this is about making changes for the future of incels so they don't have to suffer like we do.

But I don't care anymore, you can stay here and make conversation, whilst the few incels like myself actually try and do something about this issue we are facing on a global scale.

I don't reply to every thread to pointless build up my post count.

Believe what you wish, I'm beyond caring anymore, especially since half the people on this site just bash on other incels, like JBW theory, etc etc etc.

I'm not on here 24/7 getting rage-fuelled, I'm blackpilled enough to know the reality of everything in this world today. I will do what I want to do, when I need to do, how I need to do at some point in my life.

I don't care if you think I'm a troll, surely it proves my point you're more focused on who is or isn't, than actually caring about a fellow incels problems.

Women will continue to get raped and murdered unless they change, and until people like you get some fucking bollocks about you it won't change, this isn't about being fucking alpha, this is about making changes for the future of incels so they don't have to suffer like we do.

But I don't care anymore, you can stay here and make conversation, whilst the few incels like myself actually try and do something about this issue we are facing on a global scale.
Sorry, you cant trust anyone these days. I'm postmaxing tbh

whilst the few incels like myself actually try and do something about this issue we are facing on a global scale.
Oh yeah? what would that be?