Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I bet some users here will get so desperate that they will betabuxx

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
As we get older and closer to 30 our mental state will deteriorate and our standards will drop, some of us will bound to end up as betabuxx cucks i know it.

I would never,
I'm going to die alone and I have already accepted it.

Don´t give up REEEE used up roasties have to be punished. Incel > betabuxx = cuck

Oh of course, we'll deny it but truth is ill take anything i can get

30 here and still strong.

I'm sure many will though. The age average on this site is comically low. Some underage people who consider themselves incels, as well as gl guys who think it's over.

I'm 100% sure at least half of the site will be betabuxxing within 20 years or so.

im so bloat babyfaced soy cuck recessed faced, i wont even be able to betabuxx for a 200 pound 50 year old landwhale.

betabuxx is c0pe. women can become millionaires selling their shit online.

Soon 26 and KTHHV. I don't know how I'm going to manage next years until I'm 30.

I am 100% willing to betabuxx right now, but no girl wants me, so... Your loss, girls, heheheh :forcedsmile:

who wants to stay with a post-prime hag leech with will cheat on you anyways. Betabuxxers are literally insane.

who wants to stay with a post-prime hag leech with will cheat on you anyways. Betabuxxers are literally insane.

just humancontactdeprivationmaxx and you will accept any form of social contact.

You cant spit the Black pill up

What's you definition of betabuxx anyway? Getting a post-wall gf where neither really wants the other, but the guy is doing it for the sex while the foid is doing it for the money? As for me, I'd want a gf I consider good genetic material and wouldn't mind the post-wall non-virgin part per se. But if the question is about just going for whatever trashy foid would acceept my wallet, then no.