Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet single moms don't have a hard time dating

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Because most men would kill their own parents to date any woman I bet even having a half-black kid doesn't hurt a woman's chances

I'm too lazy to test this via tinder but I bet my life a 25 year old white girl with a half black kid could get any chad she wanted

they dont. it goes from tutorial mode to easy mode

Womenz in general don't have a hard time dating.

One of my sister's friends is a fat single mom with mental problems. She never struggles finding another man.

nope, ex friend of mine who is a single mother with a pretty damn ugly face and pudgy body (though a small frame) has no problems getting laid and getting other attention from guys

Because most men would kill their own parents to date any woman I bet even having a half-black kid doesn't hurt a woman's chances

I'm too lazy to test this via tinder but I bet my life a 25 year old white girl with a half black kid could get any chad she wanted
Lmao do a 19 year old, but make the pic a 30 year old. They'll look really beat up and used.

youll have to prove it

Of course they don't have a hard time lmao, especially the milf material ones because there is a endless supply of men who want to either pump and dump then or even beta bux for them.

If they are female it’s never a hard time

I'd love to date a single mom

My oneitis was a single mommy,anx once when.I was sleeping over at her place I creeped and entered her fb. Holy shit literally bombarded by attention and offers. So yeah. Its hopeless.

30 y.o. single mom 5'5'' i work with has changed more bf than I can count ALL through tinderella

How the fuck can we even compete if lots of guys even stoop to that level?

Women live on a different dimension.

Lol maby... but i think that they have it a bit harder tbh. But they still can date easily

Subjectively for them it's over, the chances of getting a Chad shrinked because there will always be a bias against single moms, no matter what the media tries to do. They will still get sex and validation for free though.

How the fuck can we even compete if lots of guys even stoop to that level?

Women live on a different dimension.
Tbh I actually liked her aspect of being a mother,it made her more alluring,like she cared about her child,it was very cute in some wierd way,so I am.guessing there are other guys like me.

Tbh I actually liked her aspect of being a mother,it made her more alluring,like she cared about her child,it was very cute in some wierd way,so I am.guessing there are other guys like me.

Pump and dump ok, but LTR is getting cuckish.

They have a hard time dating the men they find most desirable, but they can always find a spiritually broken male willing to raise another man's kids.

Pump and dump ok, but LTR is getting cuckish.
Noo I wanted to marry her and be in loving relationship. I don't like casual sex. I wanted to make her happy and that she knows someone loves and cares for her. But she didnt want that it seems...

Noo I wanted to marry her and be in loving relationship. I don't like casual sex. I wanted to make her happy and that she knows someone loves and cares for her. But she didnt want that it seems...

She has better options.

I imagine groups of betas coming up to single moms singing this:

Topkek! But so true.

Mid-song, due to her repulsion at both their looks and deigning to be romantic as sub-7 males, she yells "STOP" then asks which one of them makes the most money. Then she picks that one and the others leave and work on a new song thinking it was a fluke they failed.

the only type of fem that has hard time dating

>I bet even having a half-black kid doesn't hurt a woman's chances
You are wrong

You are wrong

You are wrong

Please, someone have to do this experiment. I don't want to believe. I really don't. If this is real, I hate men way more that I hate women.