Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet selective pressures on tinder are greater than those found in nature

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
I don’t know. I bet if you could quantify selective pressure, humanity + makeup + tinder + transportation + women with resources would mog most or all naturally occuring selective pressures.

Speciation tier selective pressure strength

How is tinder not nature? Is this another "not natty" argument?

Anyway, all of that selection is lost into the void if good looking men are fucking 5' bloated midgets.

It's like taking all the people from nations all over the world and putting them in a few countries... OH WAIT that's already happening! Not just geographically, but online.

"nature" doesn't entail being able to instantly scout out all potential mates within a 100 mile radius

it's the same principle as humans avoiding natural selection through technology and medicine

"nature" doesn't entail being able to instantly scout out all potential mates within a 100 mile radius

it's the same principle as humans avoiding natural selection through technology and medicine
based and high iq modcel