Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I bEt INceLs aReN’t eVeN tHaT uGLy.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Yea, and I bet the black people who complain about racism aren’t even that black...

Seriously, the problem is not whether people are ugly or not.
The problem is how society treats people who are not conventionally attractive.

“I bet Incels aren’t even that ugly.” is a retarded and dishonest deflection from the real issue: Lookism.

And if you doubt the existence of looks based discrimination (especially in dating, especially towards males), then you deserve nothing less than a sulfuric acid face wash.

Yea, and I bet the black people who complain about racism aren’t even that black...
Bad example

I bet water isn't even wet :feelsthink:

being darker wont change much tbh. some old white grandma will still stare at you and call you a nigger regardless of if you're a lightskin or some dark af african.

being darker wont change much tbh. some old white grandma will still stare at you and call you a nigger regardless of if you're a lightskin or some dark af african.
Not the point but ok.

Skin-color/Ugliness should not matter in the first place. Therefore it is stupid to argue “I bet you are not that ugly” in the same way it is stupid to argue “I bet you are not that black”.

Blacks are not exactly opressed. They just have a much lower average IQ so they tend to occupy less prestigeous positions. An intelligent black person that lives in US has a higher chance of being hired than an equal white.
The horrors of opreyshun. Whites are too scared to even throw around these petty insults now. Everyone gets death treats by rage mobs if they are caught even suspecting a black of committing a crime or "racially profiling them"

Seriously, the problem is not whether people are ugly or not.
The problem is how society treats people who are not conventionally attractive.

“I bet Incels aren’t even that ugly.” is a retarded and dishonest deflection from the real issue: Lookism.

A lot on here aren't :feelsbadman: