Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I bet even gigachads aren't allowed to ogle jailbait in public anymore

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Booba

why has the male gaze been so vilified? I just want to witness beauty and not be shamed so it needs to be done in secret

why is it that sight lines are seen as some malicious ouverture which can only lean to rape?

Cucked westerners need to hide male gaze, meanwhile curry males openly eye rape women and even men in public.
A0AEB58E 0960 4C04 93C2 2CA1156A5265

Looks like some PS3 game.

I ogle them all the time, nobody is telling me anything.

Looks like some PS3 game.
PS3 came out in 2006 and Clone Wars in 2008 so that's pretty close

man if Ahsoka had just been permitted to fuck Anakin I bet Emperor never would've been able to use Padme to turn him to dark side

if he's beeing slaying one padawan he wouldn't have had to slay all those younglings

Only if ur ugly

Cucked westerners need to hide male gaze, meanwhile curry males openly eye rape women and even men in public.
they have nothing to lose they are far more in the abyss than us with fewer waifu copes, all they can do isbask in our shit reality

The emergence of inceldom -- the re-emergence of polyandry -- legit means that the feminist double standard of allowing young women to dress as provocatively as possible while expecting men to be verbally restrained can't be maintained. If she's dressed like a whore I should be able to proposition her like one.

feminist double standard of allowing young women to dress as provocatively as possible while expecting men to be verbally restrained can't be maintained. If she's dressed like a whore I should be able to proposition her like one.
cheers GIF

Last edited:
Months ago a 19 year old latino chad got snitched on for approaching “minors” in a mall and ended up dying during the situation.
Only if ur ugly

View attachment 654804

why has the male gaze been so vilified? I just want to witness beauty and not be shamed so it needs to be done in secret

why is it that sight lines are seen as some malicious ouverture which can only lean to rape?
GIGA CUCKED agecucks ALL FOIDS ARE MEAT HOLES NO MATTER THE AGE FUCKING VILE WHORES DESERVE TO BE GROPEED AND RAPED (in Minecraft)

ALL FOIDS ARE MEAT HOLES NO MATTER THE AGE

What do you mean by meat hole exactly here?
You seem like you are LARPing to make us sound ungentlemanly.

FUCKING VILE WHORES DESERVE TO BE GROPEED AND RAPED (in Minecraft)
you want to urinate on them?

What do you mean by meat hole exactly here?
You seem like you are LARPing to make us sound ungentlemanly.

you want to urinate on them?
No I don’t cuck! I am angry the teen love pill is eating me alive :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
And foids I see are literally hole for chads to fuck I see the way they dress at my uni they dress almost naked with yoga pants and shorts showing their ass and pussy but ignore me when I want to fuck them!!!!!!!

No I don’t I don’t have disgusting urination fetish retard!!!!!

No I don’t cuck!
If you cucked you would be a foid, foids are banned

I am angry the teen love pill is eating me alive :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
As someone who is legit much angrier at the world than you, I don't use silly emoticon spam, so you seem like a LARPer

And foids I see are literally hole for chads to fuck I see the way they dress at my uni they dress almost naked with yoga pants and shorts showing their ass and pussy but ignore me when I want to fuck them!!!!!!!
They have tunnels they want Chad's penis inside, but those tunnels are parts of them, not them in their entirety.
We recognize the other attributes of womanhood here other than the vagina, like the booba they want chad to grope.
Don't just minimize women to a single attribute, it's low IQ.

No I don’t I don’t have disgusting urination fetish retard!!!!!
Cute

low-IQ if you can't appreciate it in the right context

i was in florida at the same time as some cheerleading competition. jb everywhere dressed in skimpy clothes

If you cucked you would be a foid, foids are banned

As someone who is legit much angrier at the world than you, I don't use silly emoticon spam, so you seem like a LARPer

They have tunnels they want Chad's penis inside, but those tunnels are parts of them, not them in their entirety.
We recognize the other attributes of womanhood here other than the vagina, like the booba they want chad to grope.
Don't just minimize women to a single attribute, it's low IQ.

View attachment 654970

low-IQ if you can't appreciate it in the right context
I meant “you cuck”. All foids are just dumb animals that exist for the pleasure of rich good looking chads and that is my life philosophy:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
And yes I am low IQ because I am Incel and autistic I didn’t choose to not have a gf, I would be happy with any mid range looks level foid.

i was in florida at the same time as some cheerleading competition. jb everywhere dressed in skimpy clothes
I would not be able to control myself with those fucking cheerleading fucking whores
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Polyandry did not re-emerge because it never left.

Inceldom did not emerge - there was always inceldom.

The decline of "enforced monogamy" = re-emergence of polyandry.

Increasing inceldom = a result of the above.

Female sexuality used to be controlled as to allow for its equitible distribution among males (as feasibly as possible.) Its decline = many men denied beef-flaps.

Months ago a 19 year old latino chad got snitched on for approaching “minors” in a mall and ended up dying during the situation.
Fuck no one is safe

I would not be able to control myself with those fucking cheerleading fucking whores
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
yeah had to go back to the hotel room and jerk off a bunch. lucky chads who get in there first

yeah had to go back to the hotel room and jerk off a bunch. lucky chads who get in there first
Why were you even there :feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
So close to Stacy cheerleaders?!!!

Why were you even there :feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
So close to Stacy cheerleaders?!!!
i was there for a wageslaving trip and it coincided with the cheerleading competition, there’s apparently a massive sports complex there

All foids are just dumb animals
We're all animals.
"Dumb" is also meaningless without a frame of reference - compared to whom? At what skill?

The decline of "enforced monogamy" = re-emergence of polyandry.
I don't know if they ever enforced it that well TBH, ever since men worked abroad from their own homesteads and left their wives in isolation all day there wasn't much guarantee she wasn't riding the milkman's cock while you were out.

Female sexuality used to be controlled as to allow for its equitible distribution among males (as feasibly as possible.) Its decline = many men denied beef-flaps.
I expect the control declined long before the perception of control did, if the control was ever truly significant in the first place.

There were always teen chads sneaking in windows to fuck your wife.

Possibly the only thing which increased was our awareness of it and our realistic skepticism of foid virtue.