Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I bet a tenner on Liverpool to beat Chelsea

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And so the gambling addiction begins

@ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor @AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?

Just a straight victory or giving a spread?

What does that mean
i think it means they have to win by a certain amount of points. might be more difficult for soccer since low scoring games though. easier for football and basketball, but im no expert. Just from watching tv and gambling sports movies. lol

Like what the score will be if they win bruv
Nah I think it was just who wins.

Liverpool are a solid and consistent team and have been for the past two years. I'm pretty sure Chelsea has only beaten them once in the past two years and that was in the FA cup just after Liverpool lost their winning streak and got knocked out the cl and had low confidence and played like shit.

I think Liverpool will win. This is my first ever bet hope I get it right.
i think it means they have to win by a certain amount of points. might be more difficult for soccer since low scoring games though. easier for football and basketball, but im no expert. Just from watching tv and gambling sports movies. lol
How successful are u with betting?

Betting on only one match is kinda boring tbh. I usually do a mega list with like 50 matches and put 1 euro for a potential win of 300 or so.

Of course I never win, but for me it's funnier this way

I bet a tenner that I don’t have a clue what’s going on

And so the gambling addiction begins

@ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor @AAAAAAAAAAAcel thoughts?
So what’s your strategy on maximising the returns on the bet

Chelsea 3-1 Liverpool

inb4 Werner and Havertz turn up and destroy Liverpool. Lately Liverpool hasn't even been that good. They barely beat Leeds

CHApbND

Giphy 2 3

you cant claim betting god when you bet on liverpool a team that steam rollered everyone in the league last season nearly went invincibles, its like betting on messi to win the ballon d'or this is low iq

this is literally like saying I bet on water being wet well don captain obvious and for your next trick apples roll down hill

you cant claim betting god when you bet on liverpool a team that steam rollered everyone in the league last season nearly went invincibles, its like betting on messi to win the ballon d'or this is low iq

this is literally like saying I bet on water being wet well don captain obvious and for your next trick apples roll down hill
Holy fuck jesus calm the fuck down what the fuck is wrong with you?

All I literally said was: I bet a tenner on Liverpool to beat Chelsea

How many words do you want to put into my mouth to justify a reason to be mad at me? Are you an IT infiltrator or something? Wtf?

the whole post is an egoist move look at me i won a bet otherwise why post
I dont need to put words into your mouth the post stuffed the words up side your head, the posting of the thread was everything dumb ass

now put a good post up with actual information not water is wet

the whole post is an egoist move look at me i won a bet otherwise why post
I dont need to put words into your mouth the post stuffed the words up side your head, the posting of the thread was everything dumb ass

now put a good post up with actual information not water is wet
Over for inferioritycomplexcels

over for postmaxxing eogoist cels

GOOOOOAAAAALAZZZOOOOO

Not classico = didn't watch

I had a gambling addiction from August 2013 to March 2018

who's chelsea

Over for soon to be banned cels
loooool I care about being banned from a platform where high iq posts get 2 responses of water is wet and tbhngl and tldr didnt read
and your low iq postmaxxed crap gets 17 replies from simps

ban me

liberate me from this crab infested hole

Liverpool looking gud with thiago

Why they suck dick, they bought good players

I mean chelsee
Well they played with 10men after Christiansen got redcarded
and Kepa gave 1 goal away for free

Werner n Havertz r gud but I tink they still hv much to prove.

Ah, I see. I didn't watch the match tbh. I don't really like Chelsea, though, I have to admit this project looks rly interesting. People hate on lampard smh, though, it seems to me he has his way working with young players and potential talents

Gambling is low IQ at the best of times, but to do it in this Premier League season takes it to another level.

Gambling is low IQ at the best of times, but to do it in this Premier League season takes it to another level.
Ye I haven't betted once. I didn't end up betting on that Liverpool game in the end as well.

This is the most unpredictable season of all time there's no point in betting