Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I bet $10000 that no women within a 1000 mile radius of me is interested in having sex with me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Cucktears always says there is somebody for everybody but i truly believe that there isnt somebody for everybody. in fact i will put my money on the line, I bet $10000 that no women within a 1000 mile radius of me is interested in having sex with me

Cucktears always says there is somebody for everybody but i truly believe that there isnt somebody for everybody. in fact i will put my money on the line, I bet $10000 that no women within a 1000 mile radius of me is interested in having sex with me
Where do you live (show on google maps or a map or something). I can take you up on that offer for $1000

i would bet a million if i had it, within a 5,000 mile radius.

I made a similar bet with my dad this past week. Either I attract a girl by my next birthday or he owes me $1,000 that will pay for my trip to Thailand.

I won't take you up on the bet,cause you'd win for sure.

Your definition is very loose. I would wager there is. That is why I am in favour of a free internet, not the locked Facebook we have now. A 1000 mile radius is most of America. If the social networks worked, there would be a match. And I'm not talking about true love. You are talkig about a very significant part of the globe upon which everyone lives. Its an interesting proposition and as I have not seen you I don't want to be too forward with my view, but my gut instinct is that you would loose your $10,000.

I bet on my life, $100000, my house, that no woman in the whole world will find me human after i lose my hair.

You're fairly tall, lean, and light skinned. Volcel imo.

I’ll take the bet. Give me your location and I’ll pay for a hooker max 200 dollars and then just pocket that 10,000 kek

Quite a few women would be willing to have sex with you for $10,000

I know it for myself as well, OP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back