Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I benefit too, except less than a foid

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
The internets showed foids that they`d rather fuk Chad from Tinder and then even have kids from him while being single-mothers and raise Chad`s offspring for wageslave tax money.
But I too now know that I`d rather work very little and live for myself and coom to mind-blowing foid amateurs from reddit or tik-tok with perfect booba etc, than to betabuxx whole life to have a chance with a used up stinky roastie.
Cheers :feelsYall:

There is also a lifefuel in a fact, that OF whores and mentioned single-mothers are a dead-end for evolution. They need those male masses to endure, but millions of men will go extinct and there will be no one to pay for OF and give tax money.

Last edited:
I just hope that the governments will not make laws so that ugly men have to make up for whore's bad decisions

I just hope that the governments will not make laws so that ugly men have to make up for whore's bad decisions
we already pay, tax money goes to support single-mothers who are deep in debt
also mass nigger immigration to west kills economy, I`ve seen an article about UK falling into economical butthole, imagine - those idiots have some soy GENDERstudier nigger in major university have a 3 times bigger pay than an actual beneficial profession
fuking clownworld :feelshaha:

we already pay, tax money goes to support single-mothers who are deep in debt
also mass nigger immigration to west kills economy, I`ve seen an article about UK falling into economical butthole, imagine - those idiots have some soy GENDERstudier nigger in major university have a 3 times bigger pay than an actual beneficial profession
fuking clownworld :feelshaha:
it probably will only get worse in ways I cannot fathom

You’re coping things will only get better for foids. In the future babies will be born through artificial wombs and there’ll be male contraceptive so they can have sex without condoms. AI will help the economy boom with robots being way more efficient than humans. All in all life will only get easier for foids. :fuk:

You’re coping things will only get better for foids. In the future babies will be born through artificial wombs and there’ll be male contraceptive so they can have sex without condoms. AI will help the economy boom with robots being way more efficient than humans. All in all life will only get easier for foids. :fuk:
sperm banks are foreshadowing, basically eugenics is already accepted

idk, i think it will get better for men, sex dolls are booming, virtual reality too, men will benefit much more from artificial wombs though

Technological growth is exponential and population shrinkage is already occuring in societies like Japan, South Korea, China, Etc. and the population growths all over non-Sub-Saharan Africa is shrinking. It's not just men checking out, women too. This is the natural effect of resource abundance, things like Tinder and Feminism only accelerate this, but even without Tinder and Feminism this is a noticeable trend.

We just should hope that it won't be "an idiocracy type effect" where mostly the dumbest of the dumbest reproduce. On average Chad's have a higher IQ as facial attractiveness and height are positively correlated with intelligence in men, so I don't think that we'll see Idiocracy happen.

But let's be honest, technological growth will enable transhumanism half a century from now and then we'll literally all be Chad's and Stacy's. So yeah, I'm not pessimistic about the future, especially since I started reading The Futurist and Ray Kurzweil.

On average Chad's have a higher IQ as facial attractiveness and height are positively correlated with intelligence in men, so I don't think that we'll see Idiocracy happen.
Major cope and halo effect
Technological growth is exponential

But let's be honest, technological growth will enable transhumanism half a century from now and then we'll literally all be Chad's and Stacy's.
Another giga cope

The dumbest and dumb wil reproduce because of low-inhib

This is the natural effect of resource abundance
Only true for rich people
There would be no problems with birth rates and reproduction if this sphere was not so cucked, you literally have to kill your life to have kids and state will divorce rape you beyond imaginable

idk, i think it will get better for men, sex dolls are booming, virtual reality too, men will benefit much more from artificial wombs though
Giving birth and having periods are the only 2 non-enviable events in a woman’s life without these 2 things foids will live life on tutorial mode. I think you’re right about sex dolls though they will eventually become very realistic. However, I can see artificial wombs becoming restricted because of the risk of overpopulation.