Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe women can sense if you are virgin

H

human_garbage

Banned
-
Just like sharks can smell 1 tiny drop of blood in an entire Olympic swimming pool.

they can sense your posts on the internet

Of course they do. It's called looks.

They aren't that smart, they assume though based on how you act and look.

Virgins are usually insecure, women and employers can see insecurity from a mile.

The worst is when I'm formally asked if I'm married and have children and females asking look away. They know. And they know it hurts me, but they continue to ask.

ye i think that too, i think my virgin powers project an aura of virginity.

im only 22 now but i expect my powers to reach over 9000

The worst is when I'm formally asked if I'm married and have children and females asking look away. They know. And they know it hurts me, but they continue to ask.

Dude. I would have cursed them out. Gone ER.

Fuck them. Femoids have no empathy. No emotions. They are soulless.

So true and people in general,been asked it before and I always lie,sometimes I wish I can literally punch the face of anyone who asks me that question,they could sense it of me because I'm mostly alone were ever i go whether it's at a bar or going down town

I think it is safe to say that all women know a high inhib high ugliness young man is very likely a virgin.

Bullshit. They can sense your shitty genetics through your looks though.

They have nearly the same standards.

So they just bring you up quickly against the stats on their HUD and know in a second that no one has or ever will fuck you.

Virgins are usually insecure, women and employers can see insecurity from a mile.
It's true, in fact, they make a point to analyze your behavior to the nth degree

Tee hee
Can't wait till they get old and die

But can they sense if you are V, or they also can feel if you are KHV?