Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I believe the Black Pill only applies to Non-NTs.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see NTs get away with so much, they can be short as fuck, deathnic, fat, and not even have an attractive face, as long as they don't have a 2/10 giga trucel face they can still get girlfriends and I see them kissing, holding hands, flirting, and mogging the fuck out of me everywhere and yet people here are deluded to think every sub 5 person in the same position as us sub 5 non-NTs and even when I show fucking photographic proof of this, you gaslight my experience and say I'm a "cherrypicker", "bluepiller", and a coping low iq manlet pajeet, :feelsUgh:

Even St. Elliot saw it himself, NTs easily get away with relationships while us non-NTs have to climb Mount. Everest to even have a chance of ever having a GF in our lives.

Last edited:
I‘ve never seen a NT-maxed normie stealing the girl of a Chad

NT pill destroyed me :feelsbadman:

I‘ve never seen a NT-maxed normie stealing the girl of a Chad
So what if chad steals their girls at the end? At least he got a fucking GF while I rot with no one in my life! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

it's true, i probably wouldn't be here if i was more friendly. i have a personality of a rock irl:feelshaha:. can't even fucking smile at a girl i like to save my life.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
it's true, i probably wouldn't be here if i was more friendly. i have a personality of a rock irl:feelshaha:. can't even fucking smile at a girl i like to save my life.

Yes, normal people have sex. Normal ugly people do it too, if you don't get sex you're not normal.

they can be short as fuck, deathnic, fat, and not even have an attractive
100% agree except for the part about being short as fuck. If your a short nt you will still face challenegs and get cheated on wirh tallfags.
Proof of NT: BEING HIGHLY CONFIDENT AND HAVING MANY CLOSE FRIENDS

True. All based autistic men like me should kill all NTs for inceldia @BurntIvoryKingcel must become my FLOCH Forester

True. All based autistic men like me should kill all NTs for inceldia @BurntIvoryKingcel must become my FLOCH Forester
Giga based! :feelsLSD: