Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Believe , IYE ( no ) , THERE ARE ACTUALLY FOIDS LARPING HERE

They need to make this site a mandatory sign up front page to view forums ASAP, it’ll curb this bullshit and IT fags as well

No shit. I'd guess at least 10% of the posters here are IT LARPs.

I am a canadian 400lb cracker lardbeast larping as a curry.

@Lachowski

is currently the only one, most foids are easy to detect

They could just get a friend or their dad to do it for them

That's why we need mandatory dick pics with timestamp and autograph at registration. :feelsthink:

Easy way to spot a female LARPer? Just look for the craziest, most hateful posts, and you know it's an SJW on a mission to discredit us.

That's why we need mandatory dick pics with timestamp and autograph at registration. :feelsthink:
I bump this idea, it cost nothing and is foidproof for 90% of female larpers

They're insidious bro. From that given @Lachowski (rather it's a foid or not) example you can see the confrontational style, that urge to debate and win the conversation. If given any validation or support from other members soon you have a snowball effect and cucks trying to defend and help the foid one up people. Then the forum goes to absolute shit.
clockworker iq , arguing with a foid is useless

There has been a survey done and it showed some people on here are legit foids although I don’t know if the mods decided to legitimately handle the problem which does worry me because I have been suspicious of some people here who make it clear they are a woman

idk @knajjd is pretty good at sniffing them out tbh. :feelshehe: