Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Believe , IYE ( no ) , THERE ARE ACTUALLY FOIDS LARPING HERE

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
every freaking fucking male only space gets infected with those cunts, and i mean EVERY FUCKING 1 of them

i didnt care to much, but some of you may detect them via their writing style ( not inedpth enough , asking to much , that feeling vibe ( you know what i mean ) )

in no fucking hell this site is just 100% man , propably cunts larping here go to their fEmCeL ( haha wtf fuck fuck fuck ) ReDdIt ShIt pInKpIlL and discuss what they see here

anyways, we are propably around foids even here so take care and try to identify them

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck, stay true to your own ideals, let the filth do what it does.

We need mandatory voice indication

Just wait. Roasties eventually crack under the pressure of getting no validation.

Will do brothER. We need to create an Incel Gestapo here and do a search and destroy(permaban) on Incels.is. The female vermin needs to be eradicated from our site. If Foids get zero validation, these cunts will go away

I identified today one @Lachowski is a foid, look up his last thread

Edit: Jfl it got deleted but even though it was evident she is a foid, ain't banned
What was it about? Ye i noticed strange behavior from him too like whiteknighting foids and stuff

Edit: Jfl it got deleted but even though it was evident she is a foid, ain't banned

will look into it now , i should be able to see the patterns ( if he ( she ) is a foid )

Femoid here, what up evil inkels teeeheee

What was it about? Ye i noticed strange behavior from him too like whiteknighting foids and stuff
what was the deleted thread about?
will look into it now , i should be able to see the patterns ( if he ( she ) is a foid )
https://incels.is/threads/why-dont-all-foids-e-whore.103092/#post-2028192 wait my wrong, she didn't made the thread (just responded) so you can still look the responses she made. Just look at them just big fucking lol, obvious foid is obvious

Some men act and think like women.

checking her posts. probably a foid Can you tell me what she said in the deleted thread?

https://incels.is/threads/why-dont-all-foids-e-whore.103092/#post-2028192 wait my wrong, she didn't made the thread (just responded) so you can still look the responses she made. Just look at them just big fucking lol, obvious foid is obvious
JeffGoldblumInTheFly said:
I want to kill her, I can't see eldery people pass trough shit like that, doesn't matter if they are foids or chads in the past, wich doesn't seem to be the case here, they are old and need her help and support, YEAH FUCK IT I DON'T CARE IF ITS BLUPILLED SHIT, the way people in the west treat their parents make me want to vomit

FOIDS ANSWER
shut the fuck up you cuck, only your parents are responsible for your inceldom, so either stop fucking crying about being lonely and leave this site or blame the people who actually made you unhappy

and guess what, those people aren't foids who rejected you, it isn't their fault that you're unattractive, unlike your parents'

yea and the response you showed where enough evidence

This gave me paranoid schizophrenia.

I think most of the people accused of being foids are just low T numales tbh. It’s hard to tell the difference to be fair.

I think most of the people accused of being foids are just low T numales tbh. It’s hard to tell the difference to be fair.

sometimes you can just see that emotion , i spotted 5 woman online before ( most of them in league, they just writted so emotional and shit it was obvious ) and yea pls bann that one @Lachowski
thats an obvious foid

Maybe we should show a written paper (with a phrase written on it from someone else’s requested pass phrase) alongside the tip of our penis (not the entire penis as to not anger dickpilled incel)
That way it would show for sure who is and isn’t male.
Btw, my native language isnt French, hence my bad/weird writing style if you wonder

Maybe we should show a written paper (with a phrase written on it from someone else’s requested pass phrase) alongside the tip of our penis (not the entire penis as to not anger dickpilled incel)
Btw, my native language isnt French, hence my bad/weird writing style if you wonder
actually a good idea, we need some verification implementation
but then again foids can ask their cuck BFs to do that
just fucking lol at foids already man...

but then again foids can ask their cuck BFs to do that
just fucking lol at foids already man...
well we would surely reduce foids doing it, because they'd need to find a cuck to do so AND pass the verification

Honestly most foids find us so revolting and our mentality so toxic they wouldnt stay here longer than a week

well we would surely reduce foids doing it, because they'd need to find a cuck to do so AND pass the verification
the verifications gets passed to foid and foid will upload it

actually its over for us

op is female trying to throw us off her

op is female trying to throw us off her

fuck no , i can verify myself easily im a fucking neet nigger thats propably most likely mental or just dosnt have the OD face

Im certain there are foids posting here but all they can do is larp as a man, the moment they come out as a foid they will get banned. So they are stripped of all their power, they cant get all the orbiters or validation that comes from being a bitch. Here they are just another face in the crowd.

>you disagree with someone
>you're a foid

>you use common sense instead of getting into autistic virgin rage
>you're a foid

>you're not defending elderly people getting sued by their ugly as hell daughter
>you're a foid

too bad it isn't reddit and you can't show me how high t alpha you are by downvoting me :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I thought I was posting on site for inteligent people, not on reverse inceltears

lmao

Why not report who you suspect?

Most femoids spend most of their free time getting pumped and dumped by chads or looking for new chads to add to their fuck rosters. I can't imagine a female would have the time of day to browse this forum and participate in it like us between all the phallic appointments in her busy schedule.

Most femoids spend most of their free time getting pumped and dumped by chads or looking for new chads to add to their fuck rosters. I can't imagine a female would have the time of day to browse this forum and participate in it like us between all the phallic appointments in her busy schedule.

true

foids here are 2/10

I would just like to let any undercover foids know that i am single and available

there are not.foids cant stop but try to have orbiters.

Who gives a fuck, stay true to your own ideals, let the filth do what it does.
They're insidious bro. From that given @Lachowski (rather it's a foid or not) example you can see the confrontational style, that urge to debate and win the conversation. If given any validation or support from other members soon you have a snowball effect and cucks trying to defend and help the foid one up people. Then the forum goes to absolute shit.

inceltears wouldn't exist then, if there weren't foids there cucks wouldn't bother making 9000 screenshots a day

I know at least 2 foids LARP here, but I don't know their account names.

High IQ

Ask the question: What's the meaning of life?
Every foid will say it's to live life to the fullest.

Ask the question: What's the meaning of life?
Every foid will say it's to live life to the fullest.
Kek. Made me blow air out of my nose.