Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe in incel self defense

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
The right to bear arms, have empty handed skills, know how to box, grapple etc. I regret not fighting, or stabbing in self defense the normtards that put their hands on me. Just enough force to stop the threat, not doing what aidan fucci or whatever his name is did. Just to defend myself from the evil Normans, and have a clear headspace now. I actually had this one chad tell his friend in hs to stab me in class. Jfl if I did that I'd be in juvie immediately. Wish I was a burgercel, so Id have a 2nd amendment right to carry to protect myself. And that I was from a southern state. Canada is cucked, locks you up 4 defending yourself

nah fuck that, kill the normies. If they attack a incel for no reason, then their aggressive monkey caveman genetics need to be taken out of the gene pool

If they attack a incel for no reason, then their aggressive monkey caveman genetics need to be taken out of the gene pool
if this were law niggers would be extinct in 2 generations tops

nah fuck that, kill the normies. If they attack a incel for no reason, their aggressive monkey caveman genetics need to be taken out of the gene pool
That's what i meant brother, the right to bear arms for self defense, but knowing how to fight and shit too

That's what i meant brother, the right to bear arms for self defense, but knowing how to fight and shit too
you said you would use enough force to stop the threat, which means you wouldn't kill them. I'm advocating for excessive force, aggressive normies need to die.

you said you would use enough force to stop the threat, which means you wouldn't kill them. I'm advocating for excessive force, aggressive normies need to die.
You're right mang, my bad, I agree with you. I worded it wrong.

I was trying to say proportional force, and kill if you have to

Second amendment in case someone comes after you for being ugly

i really wonder what it would feel like to hit a foid with a right overhand

I believe in incels' having the right to attack foids to self defend us from extinction.