Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I believe feminists want to actually increase misogyny.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
I believe feminists want to actually increase misogyny because think about it, if you really want to decrease misogyny, why say shit like ‘Men are trash’ and ‘I hate men’? Yeah, that’s totally gonna help and is totally gonna decrease misogyny rather than increase it so it’s obvious that feminists just want attention but also want to test the waters to see how worshipped they really are by society by still having cucks on their side even after saying that men are trash and that they hate men.

At the same time, they don’t want to lose their female privileges so they resort to the made up ‘Women are oppressed so we’re allowed to say men are trash but men can’t say the same about women because they are privileged‘ feminist scam (we all know which gender really is privileged and it isn’t men). The reason they want misogny to increase is because they are desperate to be seen as ‘oppressed’.

Feminists want to be seen as ‘oppressed‘ but at the same time, they want misogyny just so they can claim to be ‘oppressed‘ even though ‘female oppression’ in reality is just being told to stop being a whore, words on a screen hurting their feelings and men not simping for them, etc.

They never wanted to in the first place
There is no such thing as equal rights
There is a reason we , mgtow and mra exists and we are at constant fighting
Foids found a loophole and they keep abusing the shit out of it

I guess, feminists are pawns for The Powers That Be.
Feminism is one of ways to reduce human population by means of mutually antagonizing men and women.
Other ways are outright genociding people by chronic poisoning or making womens social position and standards much higher than they should be, given their limited capacity for understanding the good of others.

You are wrong. You are criticizing the logic of women/feminists for wanting to decrease misogyny, the point is that most women much less feminists are not capable of rational thinking. They have no rationale, plan, strategy they are just sperging out.

The true place of foids is on our dicks :reeeeee:

Foids don't have empathy for men. Men shouldn't but they have due to the gynocentric society we live.

I believe feminists want to actually increase misogyny because think about it, if you really want to decrease misogyny, why say shit like ‘Men are trash’ and ‘I hate men’? Yeah, that’s totally gonna help and is totally gonna decrease misogyny
feminists are foids and foids don't think

equality is when I reap the benefits of men existing but trash them for existing and doing things I don't want