Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I believe ascending with a hot girl is not a good idea

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Men are horny guys, we simp, lust even over married women, I see it all the time in twitter also in real life, that's why I'm afraid of ascending( hypothetically or with surgery)with a gurl with big boobs or booty because I know there will be some guy who'll make up lewd scenarios with my gurl. This is not a man hate post, just my observation, that's why we must not look after married women, let our boyo have his wife, if you want to lust open hub.

In a way sex starved men who are my brocels right now will become my enemies if I ever get a gf. :whatfeels:

wouldn’t have to worry if your girlfriend/wife was a trustworthy woman that doesn’t dress or act like a slut (impossible)

wouldn’t have to worry if your girlfriend/wife was a trustworthy woman that doesn’t dress or act like a slut (impossible)
Nah but if she has a big boobs or booty, any cloth can't cover the fact that she's hot

But I hope she wears slutty clothes all the time when I'm home tho :ahegao: :ahegao: .

Username checks out

No, having a hot girl mogs. It's like you are cucking every other guy. They can see and think but can't do anything.

No, having a hot girl mogs. It's like you are cucking every other guy. They can see and think but can't do anything.
But I don't even want anyone to think about her, the feeling that some guy is making lewd scenarios in his mind itself is disgusting. Straight out

Last edited:
But I don't even want anyone to think about her, the feeling that some guy is making lewd scenarios in his mind itself is disgusting. Straight out
You do you, I do I.

currycel, you're just like me :feelsautistic:

Thats why hypergamy is cancer. Ideally youd want to be with your looksmatch, no need to fuck a supermodel

The best case scenario is getting to breed a genetically superior stacy to correct our subpar genes

because I know there will be some guy who'll make up lewd scenarios with my gurl
You're a fucking retard if that's your biggest concern
She WILL dump you sooner or later for a better looking guy, as long as foids have rights, they can easily dump you after years together, and she WILL, doesn't matter if she's a 10/10 or a 4/10, there's ALWAYS a better looking guy that will simp for her

Thats why hypergamy is cancer. Ideally youd want to be with your looksmatch, no need to fuck a supermodel
What if I'm with my looksmatch facially but she has busty boobs

Don't let her leave the house. I go to Arab markets sometimes and there are 0 women there. Islammaxxing. :feelshmm:

Islammaxxing doesn't work outside Afghanistan.
Maybe I should make her hijab Maxx, Muslims are starting to make sense

You're a fucking retard if that's your biggest concern
She WILL dump you sooner or later for a better looking guy, as long as foids have rights, they can easily dump you after years together, and she WILL, doesn't matter if she's a 10/10 or a 4/10, there's ALWAYS a better looking guy that will simp for her
Stick to the point, the scenario here is I marry a busty girl forever, problem is sex starved guys. That's why I said hypothetically or surgeries, if I surgery Maxx i will become a chad enough for her to not leave me

That's what I'm afraid of, I guess I'll go for skinny facially good looking foids, they look good too, maybe not for sex
Thats why I want to fuck a gook. Seen someone on 4chan say his yellow fever was cured the first day he arrived in japan cuz he realized jap foids are all ugly and flat

Thats why I want to fuck a gook. Seen someone on 4chan say his yellow fever was cured the first day he arrived in japan cuz he realized jap foids are all ugly and flat
Also bad teeth,

It's very rare but if she's actually satisfied then yes it's possible. A lot of foids are broken though and can never be satisfied it's like the cartoonish big dick debate but in real life. If she is even slighly less that satisfied she will be subconsciously(or not) sending messages to attract other men and spur competition. When they make excessive noise during sex it's the same idea to attract competing males OR just to get off on the suffering of those who can't compete.

Jap women are all ugly mang, atleast Korean women looksmax with too much fake up and surgery, jap are overrated. So are noodles, imagine a curry like me mixing with a noodle, and I make a son looking like darker Er with monlid eyes, I will forever be guilty for bringing him to hell

Jap women are all ugly mang, atleast Korean women looksmax with too much fake up and surgery, jap are overrated. So are noodles, imagine a curry like me mixing with a noodle, and I make a son looking like darker Er with monlid eyes, I will forever be guilty for bringing him to hell
No way I raise a child with a corrupted white whore at least japs have values despite being ugly. I dont need a big ass or big tits to get hard and fukk. Breeding is strategic

No way I raise a child with a corrupted white whore at least japs have values despite being ugly. I dont need a big ass or big tits to get hard and fukk. Breeding is strategic
Why don't go for other races who have white skin then, like non Muslim Arab and Northern Indian

I would just pump and dump the hoe I don't care.

I know there will be some guy who'll make up lewd scenarios with my gurl.
who gives a shit
This reminds me of that Twitter post of the black guy saying "I'm mad cause white people can think the n word in their heads"
If it doesn't amount to anything, who cares? It's likely that someone made up a scenario where you died.

What are the odds she’ll cheat on you?

BIG.

What, so you don't want to experience one of the best things on this planet, just because... le other men will think of her?

Men are horny guys, we simp, lust even over married women, I see it all the time in twitter also in real life, that's why I'm afraid of ascending( hypothetically or with surgery)with a gurl with big boobs or booty because I know there will be some guy who'll make up lewd scenarios with my gurl. This is not a man hate post, just my observation, that's why we must not look after married women, let our boyo have his wife, if you want to lust open hub.

In a way sex starved men who are my brocels right now will become my enemies if I ever get a gf. :whatfeels:
I WILL BECOME YOUR FUCKING ENEMY IF YOU BRAG ABOUT ASCENDING HERE, BELIEVE IT

What, so you don't want to experience one of the best things on this planet, just because... le other men will think of her?
sounds cucked, like you're getting cucked from incels beneath you, not even chad :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek:

If you are worried about ascending due to it not benig sustainable you've already lost the battle.

SHES NOT YOURS ITS JUST YOUR TURN. Just appreciate the banging, never expect it to last. Jesus christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back