Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I been a fuckin Incel since I was 8 years old

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I been an Incel since I was 8 years old and I’m still banned I was getting rejected before I reached puberty and I’m still banned but y’all let 6’0+ tall motherfuckers post here these tallfagots would kill themselves if they were my height and weight I’m not even considered average looking for my race I’ve spent 73 days rotting on this fuckin forum just to get banned with over 11,772 posts y’all punish truecels but do nothing to fakecels

Mr Bean Dancing GIF by Working Title

@Recluse is right tho despite being a motherfucker

@Recluse is right tho despite being a motherfucker
He was always right. But the authority saw a threat in him and eliminated him in public, to scare the folks

Mogs me. I have been ostracized since I was 2 months old

We're actually incel since birth. We only find out about our inceldom disability once we get older and face bullying and ostracization.

Ive been an incel since I can remember. My pfp is a marmoset because my aunts used to make fun of me for being a "small skinny monkey" and call me marmoset. My dad would call me a cockroach.

6” and above should result in a ban. I don’t know how they don’t get punished for the “humble bragging”.
Fags like @universallyabhorred want to cry about me, even though I’ve never once “bragged”, as if I have anything to brag about, but will bring up that foids admire his height and frame.

Last edited: