Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I became my own therapist and I've been having bluepilled thoughts

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Thanks for the elaborate explanation. Since I’m a mind reader, I clearly understand what you are going through.

Futurama Crying GIF

go irl to see some blackpills

if i posted some of my thoughts here, i would probably get banned
So what kind of engagement did you expect in this thread then? I don't even know wtf we're supposed to discuss here...

it means you need to cold approach and get rejected so youll never question the blackpill again

So what kind of engagement did you expect in this thread then? I don't even know wtf we're supposed to discuss here...
it's a confirmation that therapy = :bluepill: . i'm pretty sure a lot of users here are already well aware of that.

thERapist or the rapist ?

if i posted some of my thoughts here, i would probably get banned
You should explain why you think the way you do. Why even be in a forum if you’re not going to share your thoughts jfl

You should explain why you think the way you do. Why even be in a forum if you’re not going to share your thoughts jfl
feds will come to collect him, free speech is an illusion