Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I beat Resident Evil 4 (Original) On Professional

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
The two boulders at the beginning & Salazar's statue were the hardest parts. I have the PRL 412 unlocked now so I will do another playthrough in a few months where I use it to basically break the game:feelskek:

Impressive

Did you play on a controller or a keyboard and mouse

The two boulders at the beginning & Salazar's statue were the hardest parts. I have the PRL 412 unlocked now so I will do another playthrough in a few months where I use it to basically break the game:feelskek:
Brutal how Salazar looked like a lesbian grandma in the remake plus most of his shit was cut.

Its the best version i can always replay it and not get bored meanwhile i only beat the demake once 5 months ago and i haven't played it since

Brutal how Salazar looked like a lesbian grandma in the remake plus most of his shit was cut.
Salazar looks like a drag queen in the remake:feelsclown:

338a44398c7aaf3bd14aed95dd89268f.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Saddler & Salazar were both miles better in the original. Same with Krauser.

maxresdefault.jpg

Salazar was a much more sympathetic character in the original. You get the sense that he was a lonely man who was manipulated into a cult. In the remake, he is just an evil inkwell with a hecking Napoleon complex.

Last edited:
Salazar was a much more sympathetic character in the original. You get the sense that he was a lonely man who was manipulated into a cult. In the remake, he is just an evil inkwell with a hecking Napoleon complex.
The radio calls with Salazar & Saddler were great too. A shame the super serious remake didn't have them.
No humor allowed in the super serious remake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGFGy8mIQ1A

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah. I've been getting into the resident evil franchise recently. Leon's lines are much better in the original.

Of course they cut out the part where Leon says "Women..." lmao. So retarded.

I also hate the whole codename thing. In the OG Leon just says "Hey it's Leon" when contacting the black chick.

At least Ashley is eye candy.

Screenshot 20241006 165158 Samsung Internet

Bruh.

Anyways she looks pretty decent and yeah removing the creepmaxxing is another small thing that shows how they're woke, but not enough where the average normie would notice and take action against it.

Resident Evil 4 20230312000431

Either way I'm glad she looks decent. Unlike Jill who looks like a girl boss from fast and the furious.

Yeah. I've been getting into the resident evil franchise recently. Leon's lines are much better in the original.

Of course they cut out the part where Leon says "Women..." lmao. So retarded.

I also hate the whole codename thing. In the OG Leon just says "Hey it's Leon" when contacting the black chick.

At least Ashley is eye candy.
Original Leon deals with PTSD with humor & one liners. Remake Leon deals with PTSD by being super serious.
I prefer the former since it's more entertaining. They even cut out Krauser saying "Bitch in the red dress":feelsclown:
Ashley still looks attractive in the remake but I prefer her original design since it looks more anime like.
The art style is better in the original. Remake's looks a bit too realistic. That's a problem with all games today. They try to have a super realistic art style.

View attachment 1285918
Bruh.

Anyways she looks pretty decent and yeah removing the creepmaxxing is another small thing that shows how they're woke, but not enough where the average normie would notice and take action against it.

View attachment 1285920

Either way I'm glad she looks decent. Unlike Jill who looks like a girl boss from fast and the furious.
At least they didn't 13/50 any of the main characters:feelskek:

Original Leon deals with PTSD with humor & one liners. Remake Leon deals with PTSD by being super serious.
I prefer the former since it's more entertaining. They even cut out Krauser saying "Bitch in the red dress":feelsclown:
Ashley still looks attractive in the remake but I prefer her original design since it looks more anime like.
The art style is better in the original. Remake's looks a bit too realistic. That's a problem with all games today. They try to have a super realistic art style.
Yeah the dialogue cuts bug me. I haven't researched too much into RE4R as I'm planning on playing it once I get some money.

Leon shooting Salazar while he speaks and the Krauser knife fight are the only good changes from the OG I can think of. Leon being sick of Salazars shit is kinda funny.

Yeah the dialogue cuts bug me. I haven't researched too much into RE4R as I'm planning on playing it once I get some money.

Leon shooting Salazar while he speaks and the Krauser knife fight are the only good changes from the OG I can think of. Leon being sick of Salazars shit is kinda funny.
Being able to kick crates & the knife being able to block attacks are some good gameplay changes I can think of.
A shame the latter comes at the expense of the knife getting broken overtime.

They completely butchered Ada i hated every single second of her appearing on the screen, not only her looks are worse but VA is as pleasant to listen as a Kamala Harris speech and it's demonic laugh. Every time i knew she's about to show up i quickly smashed my esc key to not suffer even more :feelshaha:

They completely butchered Ada i hated every single second of her appearing on the screen, not only her looks are worse but VA is as pleasant to listen as a Kamala Harris speech and it's demonic laugh. Every time i knew she's about to show up i quickly smashed my esc key to not suffer even more :feelshaha:
Ada's voice acting was atrocious, same with Krauser & the enemy NPC's.

I grew up playing that game on the Wii. I have the remake but don't have interest on finishing it.

Yeah I agree.

I think she should've just died in RE2.

Yeah I agree.

I think she should've just died in RE2.
I wish Capcom would make Leon & Claire or Leon & Ashley a couple instead of Leon & Ada. WMWF>WMAF

atleast REmake 2 played like a completely different game so it could do its own thing, RE4 is just a cheap copy approved by sweet baby inc

atleast REmake 2 played like a completely different game so it could do its own thing, RE4 is just a cheap copy approved by sweet baby inc
Resident Evil 2 remake is far better than the Resident Evil 4 remake. Mr X was as well miles better in it than he was in the original.

based fuck goymakes