Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i beat dark souls 3

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,178
i got the most basic ending because I was just trying to finish it. i did not feel any accomplishment. it was suffering the whole time. and I bought the version with the dlc lol..
out of all my games I've barely enjoyed a second of any of them
XCKOzUA.jpg
 
You need to go on pc bro, console games are pretty boring nowadays and only appeal to normies
 
If you don't find joy in playing games then find a hobby that you actually like? If you don't like anything though, then it's a clear case of depression that can be worked on through therapy, medication and mental work.
 
WhoDisFam said:
If you don't find joy in playing games then find a hobby that you actually like? If you don't like anything though, then it's a clear case of depression that can be worked on through therapy, medication and mental work.
cyanide is the only pill for depression
 
Indari said:
cyanide is the only pill for depression
Mhmm, let's just ignore the hundreds of scientific articles showing the beneficial effects of anti-depressants.
 
WhoDisFam said:
Mhmm, let's just ignore the hundreds of scientific articles showing the beneficial effects of anti-depressants.
it was a joke you autist
 
Indari said:
it was a joke you autist
You do know the forum we're on right? I would 100% expect someone to say what you said in a serious manner.
 
WhoDisFam said:
You do know the forum we're on right? I would 100% expect someone to say what you said in a serious manner.
fuck off normie you're unwanted here
 
Indari said:
fuck off normie you're unwanted here
Because expecting suicide laden replies on a place that has "suicidefuel" threads makes me a normie. Great deduction there Sherlock.
 
Good job. Now beat Scholar of the First Sin
 
WhoDisFam said:
Because expecting suicide laden replies on a place that has "suicidefuel" threads makes me a normie. Great deduction there Sherlock.

GET OUT OF THE FORUM NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 
WhoDisFam said:
Mhmm, let's just ignore the hundreds of scientific articles showing the beneficial effects of anti-depressants.

Anti-depressants won't work unless you are bluepilled who is sad that he didn't get 100 likes.
 
Try playing nintendo games. Yes they are more colourful and a bit childish but atleast they concentrate all their energy on making a good game with fun gameplay. My hardcore gaming time is over and as result i became a casual, can't play games with 200h or more playtime anymore.
 
Play paragon it's a free game on PS4 endless hours of fun
 
I got that game recently and have been planning to play it when I finally get my PS4 to work.

What was the hardest boss for you?
 
Minjaze said:
I got that game recently and have been planning to play it when I finally get my PS4 to work.

What was the hardest boss for you?

I realized I missed an entire area lol (and I haven't played the dlc), and I've heard the hardest boss is from that area (nameless king) but fuck that game. I'll eventually go back but not for a while. None of them were that hard probably because of how much I leveled. I had 40 vigor and vitality and 50 strength by the end. Hardest were King Lothric and the final one
 
Indari said:
i got the most basic ending because I was just trying to finish it. i did not feel any accomplishment. it was suffering the whole time. and I bought the version with the dlc lol..
out of all my games I've barely enjoyed a second of any of them
XCKOzUA.jpg

Good for you. Sorry you had to grind through the pendulous swinging between suffering and ennui that is existence in the process.

owl_great_job_stickers-reee2d5e6e94a404eb32f2def8c613d9e_v9wf3_8byvr_324.jpg








grayjedi90 said:
Try playing nintendo games. Yes they are more colourful and a bit childish but atleast they concentrate all their energy on making a good game with fun gameplay. My hardcore gaming time is over and as result i became a casual, can't play games with 200h or more playtime anymore.

Yup, totally. I'm about to fire up a Pokemon Leaf Green rom hack. Supposed to be a real motherfucker. Wish me luck.
 

Similar threads

Fatass3000
Replies
23
Views
291
Ci Jey
Ci Jey
M
Replies
24
Views
337
Max Doltman
M
SnakeCel
Replies
15
Views
734
Julaybib
Julaybib
NatsumeSouseki
Replies
13
Views
494
asuraxia
asuraxia
wasted12years
Replies
8
Views
266
gotet
gotet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top