Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I basically lost at life at 22

Subhuman Gamercel

Subhuman Gamercel

Recruit
★★
These previous weeks I was debating with myself to make a post about my story or not depending on my emotional and mental state. Finally I saw my crush today, ANOTHER FILTHY SLUT, kissing with a random guy that fortunately could not see the face of him. So here I am.

My childhood was imo below average. Got bullied with a fucking manlet, YES, a manlet. Never got revenge. I daydream very often about murdering him someday. I was also the last to be coupled with someone in Physical education activities. The years we were not pair number I ALWAYS was in a group of 3 with the other 2. I was the worst at sports in general of course. I dont even know how to fucking ride a bike. Im useless. In studies I was good, then ok and now Im just another "study previous day to exam" typical student. My current career path does not motivate me although I have some recognitions on it and I dont see me working on it.

I had a girlfriend but it was a -1/10 landwhale, I probably was with her cause of general boredom in my life. Didnt lose my virginity. Apart from that, my relation with women is just bizarre. I am probably a mentalcel, crippled by my negative experiences, the constant feeling that I am not enoughly good for anything. Im so fucked up that I even try actively to NOT ascend, avoiding women, talking bad about them on purpose to guys so they tell them later, if I see some female interest (this I think happens cause I am tall), I tell her how worthless and pathetic love and sex are, primitive mechanisms made for inferior species, BECAUSE I CONSIDER THEM INFERIOR AND I ALWAYS HAVE, while realizing how I wasted my teenage years with few "friends", doing things I dont enjoy, learning nothing, doing nothing, living nothing.

Now Im 2/10 of my 20s and Im in the same way, wasting time, just get up, go to class, some random shit talking to people pretending I care about what they say or with an illusion that they care about me, home with a family I hate, play fucking videogames, then pretend I am doing something productive about class or go the gym, rinse and repeat. No talent, no objectives, no one cares about me, I do not care about anyone or anything, what do I live for? Now Im most time angry, with the horrible sensation I know the theory about life but Im totally unable to apply it: I know how money works (supply and demand) but I have nothing to offer; I know what attract women, yet I am overall unsuccesful and I even avoid them for self-conficence issues; I know how a healthy/strong body is achieved, yet my genetics sucked major balls there too.

I honestly see that there is no escape, some random days I am motivated for some miracle but thats all, I am frustrated, bitter and especially ANRGY, very ANGRY. I depend on people that I would like to see burning. I probably gonna start wagecucking soon, prostitution with my time and energy to get some random rich CEO richer while I rot even more. The only realistic possibility I see, and is still very unprobable, is that I get somehow succesful at videogames (there was a post about Esports some weeks ago) streaming or some shit like that. But even there, there is a lot of competence, and Idk how my personality could charm a possible audience. And then the fame...if it happens guys, I swear to fucking God guys, Im gonna spread the blackpill to Oblivion.

Thank you for giving me a space to publish this, where I can tell that women are scum like this bitch that today hurt me but tomorrow I would puke on her corpse, and I failed as a man cause bad genetics, without everbody giving me some random motivating speech bluepilled shit.

What's wrong with your face, if you don't mind me asking? Maybe plastic surgery is something you can strive towards?

All you can do is accept the harsh reality and cope.

Solid first post after a month of lurking.

Femoids are cruel and remorseless. Welcome to the blackpill.
Thank you brother. I somehow I always felt the blackpill, not only in relation with women but in everything in life, but now I know that I was not wrong unfortunately.
What's wrong with your face, if you don't mind me asking? Maybe plastic surgery is something you can strive towards?
My face would be ok despite 2 major issues. Dont wanna give detalis because there are 2 close people who I have told some concepts about the blackpill and Idk if they could read this although I think is not probable. They are fixable, yes.

My face would be ok despite 2 major issues. Dont wanna give detalis because there are 2 close people who I have told some concepts about the blackpill and Idk if they could read this although I think is not probable. They are fixable, yes.

If they're fixable then go for it. But you'll have to get a job which can be difficult. I am also 22 and I am very lost in life. The only thing that keeps me going is looksmaxing, I have two issues which need fixing (my nose and my hairline) and I'm working towards it. I hope you can also make a target which you can work towards.

strong first post

What bothers you the most right now? What do you think would make you feel better?

What bothers you the most right now? What do you think would make you feel better?
My time runs out while I get or do basically nothing.
Idk, feel important, be good at something, being millonaire. Thats what I think when I dream positively about me.

My time runs out while I get or do basically nothing.
Idk, feel important, be good at something, being millonaire. Thats what I think when I dream positively about me.
Why "feeling important" means something to you? Do you need validation from other people to feel joy?
What do you think you could buy with money as a millionaire that would make you legitimately happy?

Why "feeling important" means something to you? Do you need validation from other people to feel joy?
What do you think you could buy with money as a millionaire that would make you legitimately happy?
Yes I need validation.
The money doesnt buy but get something more valuable than any material thing: respect.
Why these questions btw?

Yes I need validation.
The money doesnt buy but get something more valuable than any material thing: respect.
Why these questions btw?

The point that I'm trying to make here is that you shouldn't care less about getting approval from others unless they have something to offer back to you (money, sex, carrer prospects, fun).

It's not about the means, it's about the end goals.

The reason I am posting in this forums, for instance, is that I can't get specific stuff like sex because I unfortunately depend on others to get that properly. But I don't care at all that I'm not being worshiped, or because people don't care about me, I only care about the substantial needs that are being denied to me. Leave being needy for attention and validation to foids.

I lost mine in May 2011. I was 18/19.

my life ended once puberty came

These previous weeks I was debating with myself to make a post about my story or not depending on my emotional and mental state. Finally I saw my crush today, ANOTHER FILTHY SLUT, kissing with a random guy that fortunately could not see the face of him. So here I am.

My childhood was imo below average. Got bullied with a fucking manlet, YES, a manlet. Never got revenge. I daydream very often about murdering him someday. I was also the last to be coupled with someone in Physical education activities. The years we were not pair number I ALWAYS was in a group of 3 with the other 2. I was the worst at sports in general of course. I dont even know how to fucking ride a bike. Im useless. In studies I was good, then ok and now Im just another "study previous day to exam" typical student. My current career path does not motivate me although I have some recognitions on it and I dont see me working on it.

I had a girlfriend but it was a -1/10 landwhale, I probably was with her cause of general boredom in my life. Didnt lose my virginity. Apart from that, my relation with women is just bizarre. I am probably a mentalcel, crippled by my negative experiences, the constant feeling that I am not enoughly good for anything. Im so fucked up that I even try actively to NOT ascend, avoiding women, talking bad about them on purpose to guys so they tell them later, if I see some female interest (this I think happens cause I am tall), I tell her how worthless and pathetic love and sex are, primitive mechanisms made for inferior species, BECAUSE I CONSIDER THEM INFERIOR AND I ALWAYS HAVE, while realizing how I wasted my teenage years with few "friends", doing things I dont enjoy, learning nothing, doing nothing, living nothing.

Now Im 2/10 of my 20s and Im in the same way, wasting time, just get up, go to class, some random shit talking to people pretending I care about what they say or with an illusion that they care about me, home with a family I hate, play fucking videogames, then pretend I am doing something productive about class or go the gym, rinse and repeat. No talent, no objectives, no one cares about me, I do not care about anyone or anything, what do I live for? Now Im most time angry, with the horrible sensation I know the theory about life but Im totally unable to apply it: I know how money works (supply and demand) but I have nothing to offer; I know what attract women, yet I am overall unsuccesful and I even avoid them for self-conficence issues; I know how a healthy/strong body is achieved, yet my genetics sucked major balls there too.

I honestly see that there is no escape, some random days I am motivated for some miracle but thats all, I am frustrated, bitter and especially ANRGY, very ANGRY. I depend on people that I would like to see burning. I probably gonna start wagecucking soon, prostitution with my time and energy to get some random rich CEO richer while I rot even more. The only realistic possibility I see, and is still very unprobable, is that I get somehow succesful at videogames (there was a post about Esports some weeks ago) streaming or some shit like that. But even there, there is a lot of competence, and Idk how my personality could charm a possible audience. And then the fame...if it happens guys, I swear to fucking God guys, Im gonna spread the blackpill to Oblivion.

Thank you for giving me a space to publish this, where I can tell that women are scum like this bitch that today hurt me but tomorrow I would puke on her corpse, and I failed as a man cause bad genetics, without everbody giving me some random motivating speech bluepilled shit.

Tall + had a girlfriend = mogs me

You had a gf, that makes you a fakecel

I don't want to shit on you OP, but all men go through this. You're just experiencing typical black pill realizations.

Men have zero value. Women only want chad. Water is wet.

There is powerful Negromancy at work here.

He can be but we should not be disrespectful just bec. hes a normie.
I wasnt I dont hate all normies, however this guy is probably normie tier in terms of looks and mogs us, most likely just a mentalcel

I wasnt I dont hate all normies, however this guy is probably normie tier in terms of looks and mogs us, most likely just a mentalcel
Or he was being used or something. Im not sure if femoids date with normies these days.

That's the story of many here, welcome.