Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i barely recognize this forum anymore

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i think oldcels here will understand. there so many new greycels and so many of the old timers aren't here anymore. i feel old and in a place i no longer recognize. how does that sentence go like "you will only recognize the good times when they are no longer here?". yeah it's something like that. man i woke up feeling nostalgic.

Do you think the forum changed for the better or for the worse?

Do you think the forum changed for the better or for the worse?
stuff was more wild back then. there were a lot of more crazy posters and a lot of the old timers who are still here used to post way way way more.heck facelms used to posed here. there were more fakecels too who ended up being exposed. i think the forum is now a bit worse,but that's because of the greycels and since there are less old timers to put them in their place,they end up wilding out here way too much now,but it's honestly not much of a problem most of the time. i really just miss being with my old buddy boyos. i guess that's part of getting old. everything is dust at the end of days.

stuff was more wild back then. there were a lot of more crazy posters and a lot of the old timers who are still here used to post way way way more.heck facelms used to posed here. there were more fakecels too who ended up being exposed. i think the forum is now a bit worse,but that's because of the greycels and since there are less old timers to put them in their place,they end up wilding out here way too much now,but it's honestly not much of a problem most of the time. i really just miss being with my old buddy boyos. i guess that's part of getting old. everything is dust at the end of days.
Can't say with certainty that I understand your point of view because I'm young but it looks as though you're not quite happy about the flood of newcomers who are not that old and could try to ascend rather than rot on this forum like they don't have any chance. As for me, I have a plan. I'm still a socially outcast virgin but I haven't given up hope yet. It most likely will take many years for me to shoot my shot again but once I do I'll be prepared. This forum is my only cope left so as much as I'd like to start a new life, that won't be happening anytime soon, at least until I find my way out of inceldom which I hope I do. By then I will vanish.

:soy::soy: that reads as something a redditor would write jfl

Can't say with certainty that I understand your point of view because I'm young but it looks as though you're not quite happy about the flood of newcomers who are not that old and could try to ascend rather than rot on this forum like they don't have any chance. As for me, I have a plan. I'm still a socially outcast virgin but I haven't given up hope yet. It most likely will take many years for me to shoot my shot again but once I do I'll be prepared. This forum is my only cope left so as much as I'd like to start a new life, that won't be happening anytime soon, at least until I find my way out of inceldom which I hope I do. By then I will vanish.
neh,i just miss the old guys.i hope you try your best to ascend and have a decent life brocel. just never forget one lives for christ and not the other way around.

Understandable. I don’t build friendships with anyone anymore since I know everyone will eventually drift apart. Has happened so much in the past that I’d rather be alone
most people in rl i know,betrayed me so i understand.it's good seeing old faces though

i think oldcels here will understand. there so many new greycels and so many of the old timers aren't here anymore. i feel old and in a place i no longer recognize. how does that sentence go like "you will only recognize the good times when they are no longer here?". yeah it's something like that. man i woke up feeling nostalgic.
I avoid offtopic/sewers entirely but this one did catch my attention.

As someone who lurked here for months, I can't exactly say how things were before. But several months ago I did lurk on reddit r/braincels and r/mgtow, and never quite felt I would register there on reddit to participate because 99% of the time people posted retarded things or baits/trolling/dissing on other incels on those subs

That's why I stick to inceldom discussion. I don't care about ascension, and to be fair I think almost all inceldom culture, terms and theories (other than the blackpill, which has extensive science backing it up) incredibly stupid, unfunny to the extreme and in bad taste. There is no way in hell I'll waste my time reading/arguing about stupid things like defending violence against women or that genetically inferior males shouldn't reproduce. Not to mention the crab mentality that always permeated inceldom discussion boards.

One of the reasons I registered is because I wish to talk to other people about inceldom and possibly make some friends even if through anonimity. Sadly it seems the administrators are too lenient on participants who insult others and with low effort on inceldom discussion topics.