Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I barely even know what happiness is

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
I have had so few positive experiences with other people. I was bullied through all of school. I started balding when I was in highschool. People constantly tried to take advantage of me to varying degrees. I'm a sperg. I've been brutally attacked and humiliated by foids for my looks. I never had a father to teach me anything.

I literally have no frame of reference for happiness beyond the things I pursue in my personal time. I know there's more than this, but it's always been beyond my reach, leaving me stuck in a perpetual state of hatred. It's like I was destined to watch other people thrive in every aspect of their lives, while those same people do everything in their power to make be feel useless.

And people wonder why incels are so bitter and hateful. Why some are so bitter and hateful they kill people.

Why some are so bitter and hateful they kill people.
No.
They are killing animals, not actual human beings like us. :feelsEhh:
We sufferers, aspie men, autists are indeed the true spirit of what humanity is about.

Happiness is for :bluepill: fakecels,trucels are too blackpilled to believe in fairy tales

Over.

I mean: don't even waste your breath trying to fit normie standards of normal life.

Just go with what gives you fulfillment: your hobbies, special interests, games, hobbies etc. and try to carve a lifestyle that allows you to indulge in these pleasures/copes --- either as a NEET or with a job that does not drag you through hell, prefferably remote.

Happiness is for :bluepill: fakecels,trucels are too blackpilled to believe in fairy tales
Over.

I mean: don't even waste your breath trying to fit normie standards of normal life.

Just go with what gives you fulfillment: your hobbies, special interests, games, hobbies etc. and try to carve a lifestyle that allows you to indulge in these pleasures/copes --- either as a NEET or with a job that does not drag you through hell, prefferably remote.
Cope or rope, boyos.... Until the end of your days.

Can't remember the last time I've been truly happy