Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I attened a catholic mass today, and there were trad zoomer girls everywhere

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
Stopped at my grandmothers house to deliver her some groceries in the morning, and control freak that she is, she took the opportunity to force me to attend a catholic mass. I haven't been at a mass since Bergoglio got elected pope back in 2013. If this had happened back then I would roll out Kantian arguments against religion, but I was long out of my fedora phase, so I played along.

The event attracted a considerable crowd, the lock down was technically still in place, but the right wing government made religious gatherings an exception. When I was walking towards the church I expected old people everywhere. It should be boring, I thought, I'd please grandma and with my conscience relieved I would be wanking in my headquaters again in no time. But I was in for a surprise.

About 1/4 of the crowd were young people, the vast majority among them them young girls aged between 16/23. My brains refused to even process the scene which on the surface looked like some alt-righters wet dream come true. There was a absence of fakeups, fat rolls and dyed hair. "Whas /pol/ right again," I muttered to myself as I lagged behind grandma. My generation was busy watching south park, pissing of their parents by getting tats, and listening to satanic metal. Who were these sirens offering pilgrims home made peach cookies, with innocent smiles on their faces devoid of any teen edgelordism?

Never I imagined that a generation that would come 50 years after Boomers discovered all sorts of new age kinks, 30 years after Xers replaced Christ with Nirvana, and 10 years after millenials became the most irreligious generation, girls in summer dresses wearing flip flops would be attending mass with their parents, listening to alpine folk music.

I attended mass, but my head was full of sin the whole time. Profane perhaps, but beyond my control as I was on a nofap binge. Our Father had tourettes as he was twitching the whole time and instead of holy water there was a blessed disinfectant. When I exited the church a girl of some jesus freak youth group gave me a brochure of their organization.

Should I join?

Last edited:
Probably came to see the Chad alter boy tbh

I attended several church services of various denominations a while back, just because I was struggling with a level of spiritual emptiness which got me interested in religion. it was pretty interesting tbh, I was going to keep attending before quarantine shut everything down. but there were usually no people my age, and definitely no "trad zoomer gfs"

I stopped at my grandmothers house to deliver her some groceries in the morning, and control freak that she is, she took the opportunity to force me to attend a catholic mass. I haven't been at a mass since Bergoglio got elected pope back in 2013. If this had happened back then I would roll out Kantian arguments against religion, but I was long out of my fedora phase, so I played along.

The event attracted a considerable crowd, the lock down was technically still in place, but the right wing government made religious gatherings an exception. When I was walking towards the church I expected old people everywhere. It should be boring, I thought, I'd please grandma and with my conscience relieved I'd be on my way wanking in my headquaters again. But I was in for a surprise.

About 1/4 of the crowds were young people, the vast majority among them them young girls aged between 16/23. My brains refused to even process the scene which on the surface looked like some alt-righters wet dream come true. There was a absence of fakeups, fat rolls and dyed hair. "Whas /pol/ right again," I muttered to myself as I lagged behind grandma My generation was busy watching south park, pissing of their parents by getting tats, and listening to satanic metal, I thought. Who were these sirens offering pilgrims home made peach cookies, with innocent smiles on their faces that were devoid of any teen edgelordism?

Never I imagined that a generation that would come 50 years after Boomers discovered all sorts of new age kinks, 30 years after Xers replaced Christ with Nirvana, and 10 years after millenials became the most irreligious generation, girls in summer dresses wearing flip flops would be attending would be attending mass with their parents, listening to alpine folk music.

I attended mass, but my head was full of sin the whole time. Profane perhaps, but beyond my control as I was on a nofap binge. Our Father had tortures as he was twitching the whole time. At the exist door instead of holy water there was a disinfectant. When I exited the church a girl of some jesus freak youth group gave me a brochure of their organization.

Should I join?
Don’t let em fool you. Those foids have a high potential for corruption. Most of them will turn into bigger progliberals than you’ve ever seen.

I would join any cult to get a cute virgin trad zoomer gf tbh ngl

Catholic foids are whores

they are all getting brutally ravaged by tyrone and chad on the weekend

Just because you saw them in that state it does not mean that they are “trad”. Every single one of them went back home and drooled over tiktok Chads afterwards. You are underestimating the power of modern media, it transcends any culture, belief system, and creed. For the young zoomer mind, the self-centered, narcissistic behavior that is being pushed through social platforms such Instagram and tiktok tickles a zoomers deepest, most archaic and primal desires. Which are, egotism, hedonism, phenotypic arrogance, and pleasure-derived consumerism. So, going to mass can only be explained as a way for a zoomer to boost his or hers “Me vs them” ego, as in “ME vs those who don’t go to mass” “I am better than them” and not an actual attempt to practice their religion.

sorry but I need to post this

kind of lucky tbh

Who were these sirens offering pilgrims home made peach cookies, with innocent smiles on their faces devoid of any teen edgelordism?
tenor.gif

Why do you think so highly of them, as soy entered your brain? They wouldn't even give you the time of the day, but they would fuck a random chad in the back alley. Getting pump and dumped since their teenage years by older chads.
AWALT.
Chadsexual
Never forget.

Last edited:
Just because you saw them in that state it does not mean that they are “trad”. Every single one of them went back home and drooled over tiktok Chads afterwards. You are underestimating the power of modern media, it transcends any culture, belief system, and creed. For the young zoomer mind, the self-centered, narcissistic behavior that is being pushed through social platforms such Instagram and tiktok tickles a zoomers deepest, most archaic and primal desires. Which are, egotism, hedonism, phenotypic arrogance, and pleasure-derived consumerism. So, going to mass can only be explained as a way for a zoomer to boost his or hers “Me vs them” ego, as in “ME vs those who don’t go to mass” “I am better than them” and not an actual attempt to practice their religion.
This isn't a simple case of moral hypocrisy on their part, as much as it is a core feature of catholicism as a institution -- it encourages 'self discovery', you can always repent later on, even opt for a last-minute salvation on your death bed.

Last edited:
Religion is still giga cope, and this kind of enthusiasm only exists in tight traditional communities. That aside, all those foids are still whores, tradition is just keeping them on a lead until they get freedom.

I requested your ban OP.
There is a line being portrayed a serial killer rapist and being a catholic.
I hope for you're sake that you're not white. pleddit server would go 500.

tenor.gif

Why do you think so highly of them, as soy entered your brain? They wouldn't even give you the time of the day, but they would fuck a random chad in the back alley. Getting pump and dumped since their teenage years by older chads.
AWALT.
Chadsexual
Never forget.
You should read my post with just a slight ironic distance, so I won't have to write disclaimers everywhere.

Religion is still giga cope, and this kind of enthusiasm only exists in tight traditional communities. That aside, all those foids are still whores, tradition is just keeping them on a lead until they get freedom.
You don't understand -- the catholic institution itself allows all that you described to go on undisrupted. This scene explains it;

Last edited:
It's the Church stratergy to attract lonely incels to the Catholic faith again :feelsthink:

All those girls are taking chad dick on the regular. But you should join the Bible study group, who knows.

This isn't a simple case of moral hypocrisy on their part, as much as it is a core feature of catholicism as a institution -- it encourages 'self discovery', you can always repent later on, even opt for a last-minute salvation on your death bed.
this completely fucks up every kind of "universal justice".
the concept of "karma" is way smarter because there isn't such a blatant loophole like the last-minute repentance.

They are very likely products of atavism just as Varg Vikernes is said to be such a person as well.

Christ insanity is not our true religious or cultural ancestry as whites however and everything "good" in Christ insanity has actually been stolen/co-opted from European paganism ie our true religious/cultural atavistic ancestry, so one could rightly say these girls pagan souls caused them to intrinsically reject the degeneracy of Jewish modernity/Clown World and seek out the closest thing to wholesomeness and traditional living that they could find.

Unfortunately all that exists (or comes close) in this vein is the cucked cult of the cross, but perhaps Varg and others can rebuild paganism so that the few atavistic individuals male and female alike that may arise/continue to emerge have a valid and truly "white" alternative to choose from/turn to instead of a Jewish false choice ie Christ insanity.

they might look trad, but they are no different than any other whore behind closed doors

They are very likely products of atavism just as Varg Vikernes is said to be such a person as well.

Christ insanity is not our true religious or cultural ancestry as whites however and everything "good" in Christ insanity has actually been stolen/co-opted from European paganism ie our true religious/cultural atavistic ancestry, so one could rightly say these girls pagan souls caused them to intrinsically reject the degeneracy of Jewish modernity/Clown World and seek out the closest thing to wholesomeness and traditional living that they could find.

Unfortunately all that exists (or comes close) in this vein is the cucked cult of the cross, but perhaps Varg and others can rebuild paganism so that the few atavistic individuals male and female alike that may arise/continue to emerge have a valid and truly "white" alternative to choose from/turn to instead of a Jewish false choice ie Christ insanity.
The appeal of catholicism doesn't lie in some cock stifling moral rigidity, otherwise this religion would be dead by now. No wonder it's popular among girls who go through their 'hoe phase' -- God blessed you with this marvelous thing called free will, and you are free to act on upon it, Christ already died for your sins anyway, so you got your back covered.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as "free will" under Christ insanity's worldview since it is said in the Buy Bull that those who will be saved and those who will be damned and go to it's sadistic afterlife Hell eternal torture environment that Jesus "the prince of peace" (what a laugh) himself created, are already pre-determined via whose names were "written in the lamb's book of life before the foundation of the world".

Maybe I should check out some Catholic masses because I don’t see any young women in Protestant churches around here.

There's no such thing as "free will" under Christ insanity's worldview since it is said in the Buy Bull that those who will be saved and those who will be damned and go to it's sadistic afterlife Hell eternal torture environment that Jesus "the prince of peace" (what a laugh) himself created, are already pre-determined via whose names were "written in the lamb's book of life before the foundation of the world".
Who really gives a shit about the prospect of a celestial dictatorship when you're always offered a discount salvation? If I would be a sexually successful man, catholicism would be my no.1 religion.

Maybe I should check out some Catholic masses because I don’t see any young women in Protestant churches around here.
Pope's speeches in Vatican are more intense than rock concerts; hysterical crowds of young women, of all races, having a collective catharsis... sweating, crying, repenting.

Last edited: