Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Attended These Conventions a Child

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

Watching these is making me depressed. I remember being SO existed to attend these events because its the one place I could feel normal and respected and not be seen as either a mockery or a freak to pity. Watching these videos is making me so depressed because I realize how disgusting we all looked to all the normal people. My favorite childhood memory, going to these type of conventions, is being ripped away from me.

Blackpilled. At least you had a good time I guess.

No IQ for your face

Just being below average is a death sentence so I can't imagine what life is like for deformed incels. I hope you're coping well.

Just being below average is a death sentence so I can't imagine what life is like for deformed incels. I hope you're coping well.

I am coping the best I can, wish you best of luck too.

truecel meeting

And of course the top comment is

631EA7F9 F881 4D8D 85FF B1AFB654CAFA

Even with the facial deformity her SMV mogs the entire forum.

There really is no coming back from deformation. It’s the absolute final nail in the coffin, the silver bullet. Rip

Most incels around this forum dont suffer from deformities, so it is a very weird topic that is almost never talked about. I suffer from various bone deformities, but with the proper clothing i can hide them (more or less). I cant go to the beach but who cares anyway. I cant imagine how hard it must have been to you if you cant hide your deformities. I hope you are doing well.

I made a post and a poll about deformities, maybe you want to check it out: https://incels.is/threads/do-you-ha...t-pics-of-deformities-similar-to-yours.50342/
Im bumping it because of why not.

Good luck bro.

Most incels around this forum dont suffer from deformities, so it is a very weird topic that is almost never talked about. I suffer from various bone deformities, but with the proper clothing i can hide them (more or less). I cant go to the beach but who cares anyway. I cant imagine how hard it must have been to you if you cant hide your deformities. I hope you are doing well.

I made a post and a poll about deformities, maybe you want to check it out: https://incels.is/threads/do-you-ha...t-pics-of-deformities-similar-to-yours.50342/
Im bumping it because of why not.

Good luck bro.

Thanks it means a lot, although im starting to get a sense that even we aren't welcomed here.

bro... :feelscry:

how bad is ur deformity, do u mog some of the kids there?

bro... :feelscry:

how bad is ur deformity, do u mog some of the kids there?

Kind of. I would argue I mog them all because most of my face is normal. I just have an EXTREMELY DISGUSTING mouth that bends up so I a tooth sticks directly our horizontal to my body. I'm having it removed but my face will still have this really gross looking lip that makes it look like someone slashed my face with a sword.

Thanks it means a lot, although im starting to get a sense that even we aren't welcomed here.

Most people here have only had one type of social interaction through their lifes: harsh rejection. So developing the social skills needed for emotional support and friendship is very hard and slow, and sometimes impossible. Other people are literally autistic so they dont even know they can hurt other´s feelings and just post what they want. So... dont try to find validation or any other female-kind social interaction in here. Most people here are assholes because thats all we have known. Rejection and its pain, over and over and over. I post in other kind of forums when i need emotional support, because this is just not the place. Sometimes a fuking ugly and autistic subhuman needs to hear some bluepilled platitudes, just because he needs to keep himself alive. Again, this is not the place. This forum is wild, harsh and black pilled.
Anyway, good luck.

Most people here have only had one type of social interaction through their lifes: harsh rejection. So developing the social skills needed for emotional support and friendship is very hard and slow, and sometimes impossible. Other people are literally autistic so they dont even know they can hurt other´s feelings and just post what they want. So... dont try to find validation or any other female-kind social interaction in here. Most people here are assholes because thats all we have known. Rejection and its pain, over and over and over. I post in other kind of forums when i need emotional support, because this is just not the place. Sometimes a fuking ugly and autistic subhuman needs to hear some bluepilled platitudes, just because he needs to keep himself alive. Again, this is not the place. This forum is wild, harsh and black pilled.
Anyway, good luck.

Thank you, it means a lot to me and you're absolutely right. I shouldn't expect the kind of validation and support that I really am looking for. Afterall most of the normie sympathy they give to each other is completely fake and sugar-coated anyway. People here all have their own situations, I don't know anyones backstory. Me judging them for that is no different than them judging me for the deformity.

Afterall most of the normie sympathy they give to each other is completely fake and sugar-coated anyway.
I have learned to not really have a problem with it. If i want the truth and i dont care about feeling like the subhuman i am, i come here. If i want to delude myself to feel better, i post in any of the normie forums for depressed and suicidal people. Nietzsche would have had no problem with this btw. From his perspective, oblivion is as necessary as memory for life. If you want to live a tragic life (not an apolinean or dionisiac, not an intelectual or party-ridden life) you need to learn how to retain, and also, how to forget. He opposed drugs tho lmao. Fuck Nietzsche, he was an scortcel anyway.
Its not just me. I have read a lot of posts written by incels that need to go to therapy just to remember how it feels to be treated like an human. Even if they know that the cognitive background, the ideas, from where this emotional help comes from is just wrong.
Im trying to be a bit helpful because you seem kind of lost and i might contributed to it in other posts.
Well, too much social interaction for my autistic ass for today.
Sorry for my bad english.

Looks like it’s for retards too tbh like special ed but maybe that’s just cuz facial deformity so genetic trash comes in a package

Looks like it’s for retards too tbh like special ed but maybe that’s just cuz facial deformity so genetic trash comes in a package

Most of them there have average intelligence.
I have learned to not really have a problem with it. If i want the truth and i dont care about feeling like the subhuman i am, i come here. If i want to delude myself to feel better, i post in any of the normie forums for depressed and suicidal people. Nietzsche would have had no problem with this btw. From his perspective, oblivion is as necessary as memory for life. If you want to live a tragic life (not an apolinean or dionisiac, not an intelectual or party-ridden life) you need to learn how to retain, and also, how to forget. He opposed drugs tho lmao. Fuck Nietzsche, he was an scortcel anyway.
Its not just me. I have read a lot of posts written by incels that need to go to therapy just to remember how it feels to be treated like an human. Even if they know that the cognitive background, the ideas, from where this emotional help comes from is just wrong.
Im trying to be a bit helpful because you seem kind of lost and i might contributed to it in other posts.
Well, too much social interaction for my autistic ass for today.
Sorry for my bad english.

I appreciate it. From my perspective of Nietzsche I thought he would be opposed to any sort of cope or delusion. I haven't read him in direct entirety though.

I realize how disgusting we all looked to all the normal people. My favorite childhood memory, going to these type of conventions, is being ripped away from me.
Hey, don't let those happy moments be sullied by normie uniform thought.

Brutal. Are you legit deformed like the kids in that video? If so, it's truly over for you.