Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I ate Taco Bell

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
The app sent me an alert that you get a free Flaming (faggot) Hot Doritos Locos Taco. So I decided to get it and a few other items after waging. I think they're my favorite fast food place atm. Way better than Wendy's since she's a foid.

Epic based very redpilled.

Never went there tbh

Why was it free

Taco Bell is good. I prefer Culver's to Wendy's.

The app sent me an alert that you get a free Flaming (faggot) Hot Doritos Locos Taco. So I decided to get it and a few other items after waging. I think they're my favorite fast food place atm. Way better than Wendy's since she's a foid.
Enjoy your IBS.

I've never eaten anything from Taco Bell before, I doubt I miss out on anything by not eating there. :lul:

Taco Bell is based

Taco bell has small portions compared to other fast food chains, at least where i live and it's pretty recent, only has a few locations and i think it might go bankrupt here LOL.
I like small businesses that appear on ifood tbh, they're a little gourmet and posh but worth it still.

taco bells me

You’re in for some powerful shittin later

Never eat before in Taco Bell

sadly almost all fast food is still closed except drive thru here