Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I ate my teeth today by accidnet

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I was biting into chicken and I felt my teeth collapse and crush

Luckily it was back teeth I dont use but this is a bad sign I think my teeth are rotting tbh

Idk, wasnt rly planning on living very long so maybe it wont be an issue

thought this was @Saysitsover

I was biting into chicken and I felt my teeth collapse and crush

Luckily it was back teeth I dont use but this is a bad sign I think my teeth are rotting tbh

Idk, wasnt rly planning on living very long so maybe it wont be an issue
Don’t neglect them if you don’t plan on roping soon as poor dental health will only make your life even more miserable.

same thing happened to me last month brodie, now theres a gaping hole in my impacted wisdom tooth :feelsrope: it got infected shortly after but i took antibiotics and the infection went away. now im xylitol/baking soda swishing daily and packing the hole with aspirin powder after brushing my teeth with japanese remineralizing toothpaste to prevent reinfection and reduce inflammation. i used a generic amazon waterpik on gentle mode to flush the hole sometimes but be careful to not hit the pulp if its exposed or it will hurt badly. do everything in your power to prevent those kikes from pulling your teeth. remineralization is possible over the long term (few months-years) with constant vitamin k2 mk4 supplementation.

I felt my teeth collapse and crush

Don’t neglect them if you don’t plan on roping soon as poor dental health will only make your life even more miserable.
I was hoping to just replace my teeth with implants eventually.

tooth pain is the worst pain possible i was bashing my head against the wall because it hurts so fucking much (i must have lost at least a few iq points)

Look after your health nigga as if being incel wasn't bad enough

sometimes
I was the same as you until I got many cavities. Then I started doing once a day and got way less cavities. Now, I do it twice a day and hardly ever get cavities

Should've saved it for the tooth fairy