Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I asked out a foid and threatened to call the cops

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★
I was feeling brave today and asked out a foid at the grocery store. I was like "hey wanna go out sometime"? And she looked at me with a disgusted face and said "leave me alone before I call the cops" meanwhile if Chad asked her out she would of been like omg yes and sucked his dick. Im so tired of not being able to fuck foids I just wanna fuck them

Happens to the best of us. Welcome, comrade

Strong first post

Brutal how entitled these cunts are

Low eff infiltrator post

The fact that you asked out a foid is suspicious.

Might be larp, too. Most incels don't cold approach.
I know I never did. Most I ever did was starting conversations with women, but never asked them out cause I could tell they hated interacting with me.

I was feeling brave today and asked out a foid at the grocery store. I was like "hey wanna go out sometime"? And she looked at me with a disgusted face and said "leave me alone before I call the cops" meanwhile if Chad asked her out she would of been like omg yes and sucked his dick. Im so tired of not being able to fuck foids I just wanna fuck them

[IMG alt="TheTroonAnnihilator"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/66/66968.jpg?1723762635[/IMG]

TheTroonAnnihilator

Greycel​

JoinedAug 15, 2024Posts1

I know I never did. Most I ever did was starting conversations with women, but never asked them out cause I could tell they hated interacting with me.
I did. At least I tried

I asked for a foids number at school once during the break. She told me to meet her at the entrance at the end of the day so I did but she never showed up

I've only been friends with foids for one reason and that is to fuck them. They don't offer anything else to me and have very boring personality.

they are the ones who fuck with you

So you are "sex" friends with foids. Hmm...
Yea back in highschool when I just lusted over these thots I always got friendzoned. I'm looking into other solutions to cope such as a sex doll or AI girlfriends

I asked for a foids number at school once during the break. She told me to meet her at the entrance at the end of the day so I did but she never showed up
That sucks

Yea back in highschool when I just lusted over these thots I always got friendzoned. I'm looking into other solutions to cope such as a sex doll or AI girlfriends
Candy AI and SpicyChat is pretty good, both of them offer image generation iirc.

I've only been friends with foids for one reason and that is to fuck them. They don't offer anything else to me and have very boring personality.
spoken like a true infiltrator from soyddit, "friends with foids' :feelskek:

@frmentalcel if u ever return to see this, i hate grAYs so much mang

You should have given her a reason to call them

Idk if it was weird what I said it was at a concert and I said " u want to go for a walk?"
If Chad said that, she’d have walked 10 feet, kissed him, and then led him back to her house to fuck. Nothing weird about asking to go for a walk in a public space

If Chad said that, she’d have walked 10 feet, kissed him, and then led him back to her house to fuck. Nothing weird about asking to go for a walk in a public space
Rope fuel