Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Asked Out 100 Girls On A Date As An Introvert (sub7's should never try cold approach)

Awake

Awake

3/10 5'5" subhuman KHHV
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQOnezJYkw4

Check this out, IT. He got out and spoke with 100 random foids, and he still got rejected. It seems like your arguments do not seem to be valid; personality matters more. Don't apply here, you fucking retards.

just go out inkel and talk to women :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

it’s just a numbers game broo :redpill:

"The first six million approaches is a warm-up"

I actually enjoy watching other inkwells humiliating themselves by cold aproaching someone . I will never do this

'yea but if he had a REALLY good personality he would have kept approaching foids until he got arrested' :soy:

incels shouldn't approach foids, foids have nothing to offer us except bitchiness

avg white male life

Did you even watch the video. He got 17 yeses
maybe they give form fear but this mean nothing they can block his number later ,and didn't watch the whole video it was ragefuel to me

a tall chad would score 90/100 i bet that

maybe they give form fear but this mean nothing they can block his number later ,and didn't watch the whole video it was ragefuel to me

a tall chad would score 90/100 i bet that
Fear? The guy is a cutecel ricecel lol

Go to the end of the video, there were at least 2 girls who looked excited and even wanted to go on a date right then and there

Fear? The guy is a cutecel ricecel lol

Go to the end of the video, there were at least 2 girls who looked excited and even wanted to go on a date right then and there
and still is brutal to be rejcted by over half of them JFL and those who said yes can mean nothing