Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I asked foid from uni about height vs face

SlavPitt

SlavPitt

Recruit
★★
It´s the foid who i talked about in my other thread. I can assure you she was honest about this.

So she is obsessed with Chris Hemsworth.

I asked: if you had to pick one guy. You can choose between a shorter (5ft9) Chris Hemsworth or a random tall guy (around 6ft1 and 6/10 face).

She said: it´s a very hard decision because i´m obsessed with Chris Hemsworth, he is the guy of my dreams. But i would pick the tall guy with average face.

This is one brutal height-pill.

I hate talking to toilets

Face, Height, and Dick size are all needed to qualify as "attractive". If you lack even one category you are easily cast aside. Lacking in two or three categories, and its game over from the start.

She said: it´s a very hard decision because i´m obsessed with Chris Hemsworth, he is the guy of my dreams. But i would pick the tall guy with average face.

Average face = chad

Basically she would reject a short Chris Hemsworth for @Rhaast

It´s the foid who i talked about in my other thread. I can assure you she was honest about this.

I asked: if you had to pick one guy. You can choose between a shorter (5ft9) Chris Hemsworth or a random tall guy (around 6ft1 and 6/10 face).

If she actually had the option of of dating a 5'9 Chris Hemsworth she'd pick him, lol at believing what a retard foid has to say. 6'1 isn't even that tall in the west. Anything below 6'3 and above 5'10 is good, but it won't make you stand out.

Last edited:

Tbh, stop asking bitches for opinions.

U dont ask foids about their opinion, you observe their actions and what they do to get a clear grip on what their actual opinion is

otherwise u will just get virtue signalled to oblivion

Imagine taking something a foid says seriously :smonk:
U dont ask foids about their opinion, you observe their actions and what they do to get a clear grip on what their actual opinion is

Yeah that definitely happened bro lol