Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I asked a foid the time and she completely ignored me

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★
I was walking in the park, I didnt have my cell phone and I don't have a watch, I looked at a foid and asked her the time and she literally acted like a fucking npc, she completely ignored me,

(she didn't have hearing aids and no, she wasn't deaf,)

I crossed in front of her and said heeeey tell me the time she ignored me.

:reeeeee:the foids hate me and I hate them:reeeeee:

that hoe is clearly a grand theft auto generated character :feelskek:

So it seems we aren't part of soyciety because of looks huh?
Thought we have evolved from the Medieval times, it seems like we are on the second Medieval times, unlike the prior one, this one is dominated by stupid and rotten people who think today's paradigms are the absolute truth and people going against them must be ostracized or declared as criminals.
Not even in orwellian society's, not even on those dystopias we get a glimpse of what we get today, pseudo chauvinism, global emasculation, rejection of natural rights
And then we have to sit down and whinge in front of a screen.

incel trait: calculating time based on the position of the sun

its always er time somewhere

These are the blackpills stopped me giving my sit to pregnant whores at the bank.

So it seems we aren't part of soyciety because of looks huh?
Thought we have evolved from the Medieval times, it seems like we are on the second Medieval times, unlike the prior one, this one is dominated by stupid and rotten people who think today's paradigms are the absolute truth and people going against them must be ostracized or declared as criminals.
Not even in orwellian society's, not even on those dystopias we get a glimpse of what we get today, pseudo chauvinism, global emasculation, rejection of natural rights
And then we have to sit down and whinge in front of a screen.
Brutal medievalpill

Should've gave her one to the head and kneed to chest it out of there.

A similar thing happened once to me. I just asked a foid for a lighter and she also completly ignored me like I wasn't there.

Well, to be fair, you're not entitled to being told the time.

Also, females have valid reasons to ignore that kind of requests, given that it is one of the lamest excuses there is for cold approaches. I know, you may have had a genuine need to know what time it was, but since you wrote you were having a walk in the park, not in the city, waiting for a bus or something, it can be doubted. People would walk in a park usually are not in a rush to go anywhere.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, you're not entitled to being told the time.

Also, females have valid reasons to ignore that kind of requests, given that it is one of the lamest excuses there is for cold approaches. I know, you may have had a genuine need to know what time it was, but since you wrote you were having a walk in the park, not in the city, waiting for a bus or something, it can be doubted. People would walk in a park usually are not in a rush to go anywhere.
Wow you are so empathetic. It’s not arrogant at all to just ignore someone who asked you a neutral question. like if he wasn’t there, it completely normal and muh previous women have valid reasons for that behavior

like if he wasn’t there, it completely normal and muh previous women have valid reasons for that behavior

I don't condone that behavior, just pointing out where it comes from. And as I said you probably can blame PUAs for it.

Compare it to beggars. I sometimes ignore them entirely, especially after I had to deal with several of them in a short interval. I presume it's pretty much the same for females regarding thirsty PUAs.

Last edited:
These are the blackpills stopped me giving my sit to pregnant whores at the bank.
pregnant foids are the bottom of society. just a factory.

Mogs me.
I am too shy to ask anything from foids.

Incel trait:
You do anything and foids either ignore or fucking insult you. I never had any foid give me a genuine smile in my life [which I desERve]. Best is a fake smile where they force themselves to keep compulsore and from laughing at your existence. Fuck my life:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:.

Time has cum today!