Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I ascended from non-NT to NT (here’s how)

Dodger

Dodger

Incelologist
-
Who is neurotypical?
Well, I’d say (backed by research) it includes 2 main points-
1) Able to initiate and maintain or have proper convos with no difference in speech.
2) Able to do work and have skills like a Normal man with normal iq.

Unlike some people here I am not an autist. I’d consider myself 5/10 non-NT.
To begin with, I was born with a neurological disorder since I learned to talk. It’s called stuttering/stammering. Due to this I had been to a psychologist since age 8 and was officially diagnosed and my entire life was brutal suifuel. I could barely initiate convos. I was heavily bullied. I had been used to anxiety attacks and depression way before any of you had to experience it.

Let’s say my name is Jeffrey. My introduction would be like, I am j-j-j-j-Jeffry. I could barely pronounce my own damn name. Oral examinations and giving speeches at school was a whole new level of ropefuel. I was high iq and I knew I was different from anyone else (except I didn’t know I was non-NT at the time). There was nothing I could do and I had to live my entire life with it. There are people here claiming they are non-NT just because they are pussy enough to not have enough courage to start a convo. JFL at them. Even stage 1 autistic people can have a proper convo for 5 mins straight but a stuttercel couldn’t. I couldn’t do shopping. No super market. Nobody wants to listen my stories and jokes just because of my stutter. I lost all my friends/ couldn’t make anymore friends due to this. 95% of first impressions of mine were ruined. I used to cope saying that Rowan Atkinson (mr.bean), winston churchill, Joe Biden, Kendrick Lamar, Ed sheeran all used to have a stutter and it’s okay to have one.

Here’s an example for it, I used to talk just like this woman in Steve Harvey show (but 10x more stammer)

View: https://youtu.be/zZ4XNEDSKWY

But wait! I ascended (lifefuel)
You see, the trick was to focus in the ‘present’ wordplay. My brain shouldn’t run faster than my mouth and has to keep that one line of neurons active. This slow talking helped me when I was conscious about my stutter. Later on, I happen to see a 12 year old video on Jewtube posted by a high IQ fatcel who said, the way he cured the stutter was by pretending to ’sing’ rather than talk. This uses the different part of the brain to communicate and guess what? It worked like magic all the time! The only problem was that the sentenced to be formed were to be previously prepared as singing doesn’t associate with creating sentences right away. At the same time, I started to use the ’talk in present’ technique to further have a convo properly. I had met a guy a few days ago. We talk daily now and not once did I stutter and nor do I think he knows that I have a stutter.

This is my story of ‘dodging‘ one of the most brutal Blackpill ever. I.E Non-NTness.

As a wise man once said, it’s not over.

You are still genetic shit

Fixing stuttering doesn't fix being non-NT alone, nothing can unfortunately.

Fixing stuttering doesn't fix being non-NT alone, nothing can unfortunately.
Autist = death sentence and I am glad that I am not one of them. But I was still non-NT in childhood in terms of social skills and communication in which now I have ascended.

So, you had a really bad stutter? Not autistic in the traditional sense? I think I am missing the point of this post. What are you prescribing exactly?
As mentioned in the prefix ‘Story’ and lifefuel

I was extraverted untill people started bully me for no reason

Why are so many of you new greys so retarded? I've come across quite a few special ones now.
The fact that you think I’m retarded (against my post) is actually why you are retarded :feelskek:

I wanna smash that woman :feelsohh:

:lul::lul::lul: YOU CAN ASCEND BEING NON-NT BRO, JUST ENUNCIATE YOUR WORDS BETTER BRO :lul::lul::lul::kys: This post of yours was pointless.

:feelsUnreal::feelsohgod: WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS? THIS WILL GET RID OF MY ASPERGERS, FOR SURE! THANKS BRO!

:feelsseriously: This is why I called you a retard. You were never non-NT to begin with. That is insulting.
Ain’t reading that essay + you butt-hurt

Ascended from 0 smv to 0 smv

Interesting. I'll give it a read later.

This is the most snake oil, red pilled bullshit I've ever seen. :feelswhat:

Glad to see OP's banned. Serves the fucker right; we don't need his kind around here. :feelsjuice: