Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I argued with AI today on agepill

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
"Me:I want an 18 year old foid who is a virgin and hasnt had a partner

AI:So you want a child?

Me:They are 18 so they are adults

AI:They are physically adults but mentally they are still children so you want to date a child."

This arguement made me think...
If foids are still technically children at age 18 according to foidist logic but foidists consider legal men mentally adults then wouldnt it make sense to take away adult rights from foids like owning guns, buying alcohol, buying weed, voting and other adult stuff since foidists would still consider 18 year old foids children (only for foids not men for some reason)

AI:So you want a child?
Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor

You can't argue with AI. The goy programming doesn't let it be based.

The solution is to take away their unearned rights women got voting rights in germany because during the german jewish civil war of 1918-21 the gov was desperate for any ideas wich might turn people into being pro STATUSQUO democracy after the Kaiser abdicated

AI:They are physically adults but mentally they are still children so you want to date a child."
We are not expecting foids to have meaningful conversations with us (they can't). We just want to fuck (and eventually get comforting or listening to us, which doesn't require maturity) so their biological age is all that matters