Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i apologize for this rant

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
my heart gets in some sort of eatrogenic depression pain phase whenever i see women in public. in bus. in school etc.

i try my best to avoid eye contact/looking at women but thats hard. im currently sitting in dark room smoking. dad got pissed i smoke at home but i told him im feeling bad and asked to let me be alone.

i feel so fucked. i don't feel shit actually i came in an acceptance terms with my loneliness but i really don't wanna die alone.

how the fuck did i become this much of a sissy bitch. i wish i had irl friends at least. ive none. im poor too. money could buy chances to gain friends.
ive nothing at all i wish i could just die.

let me beat you up irl it will harden you up and teach you be a high T woman hating/beating alpha male

That's what years of social rejection does to a nigga don't beat yourself about it.

also cute princess in ur avi :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

my heart gets in some sort of eatrogenic depression pain phase whenever i see women in public. in bus. in school etc.

i try my best to avoid eye contact/looking at women but thats hard. im currently sitting in dark room smoking. dad got pissed i smoke at home but i told him im feeling bad and asked to let me be alone.

i feel so fucked. i don't feel shit actually i came in an acceptance terms with my loneliness but i really don't wanna die alone.

how the fuck did i become this much of a sissy bitch. i wish i had irl friends at least. ive none. im poor too. money could buy chances to gain friends.
Money could gain pretend friends but i feel your pain brocel, FUCK LOOKISM

Nothing sissy about it, that’s normal human emotion. Humans aren’t meant to be alone, although I guess you have your dad.

First of all, why don't you smoke outside? I hate smoking in cars with the window open, let alone a room.

Second, I've been there. It gets easier with age and exposure. I just tune it out now. Only thing that bugs me is when I meet a woman I'm genuinely attracted to and then it hits home again. Reminds me of why it's so shitty being a grotesque little gremlin because I have no chance. I remember that, if I was more normal looking, maybe I could be happy with that cute girl I have so much in common with or at least get my foot in the door to try.