Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Apologize For The Suicide Thread

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
For some reason I have been unbanned, I am very thankful for that, now I can at least make this post. I was genuinely upset that day and lied claiming that I would kill myself, I apologize for doing that, and posting pictures of people from discord. I only did because I was convinced my pictures had been leaked and I was hoping telling people here that I would end it, would prevent people on discord from spamming pictures of my face. I hope that you can forgive me for this offense. I am still blackpilled to the core and the person harassing 13K on discord is not me, as I explained. For now I might leave this site for a bit or at least not post, people on here are very upset about me and I do not want to cause any more drama.

Last edited:
Damn, you're forgiven :heart:

You are forgiven, welcome back.

damn i missed all the drama

Good to know you're not a scumbag.

You were supposed to ask me and other few people for forgivness, not mods or the whole community. You should've tagged people who you wanted banned. Honestly you are a pig, idk who keeps you unbanning

Good to know you're not a scumbag.
He made this thread only after he was perma banned and somehow magically unbanned.
He was also on discord and he was evading his ban there with alts.

If he wasn't banned 1-2 days ago and unbanned now he wouldn't make this thread.

You were supposed to ask me and other few people for forgivness, not mods or the whole community. You should've tagged people who you wanted banned. Honestly you are a pig, idk who keeps you unbanning
how many peoples pics got posted lmao