Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I apologize for my bluepilling of yesterday

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in a trollish/provocative mood and exaggerated the extent to which the blackpill can be wrong so as to provoke reactions. I am actually glad that my thread was deleted, and stand with the policy of banning bluepill advocacy unless it is backed by solid data.

By the way, all the examples I mentioned actually had normie looks (the black ogre was more a 5/10 than a 2, the disabled guy had good facial looks and clear blue eyes), and were either running status game or got very lucky.

There were no actually deformed guys with a girlfriend. And in high school I saw way more proof of lookism in dating and general social life than the contrary. I saw a lot of kids get humiliated just for the way they looked.

There can be outliers. Some ugly guys do get lucky. But that's just it, luck. If it doesn't repeat itself in many years (as is the case with some posters here) then it continues to be nonbluepilled.

There can be outliers. Some ugly guys do get lucky. But that's just it, luck. If it doesn't repeat itself in many years (as is the case with some posters here) then it continues to be nonbluepilled.
Yes, I agree.

The trouble with human or animal behavior is that it will always be stochastic, there are no "laws", only approximations of laws.

But for all practical purposes, it is better to assume these approximations are definitive. The brain can't function without a system of heuristics. (Heuristics = simplifications).

The trouble with the bluepill is that it is a bad heuristic, because it doesn't apply in most cases. While the blackpill is a definitely better one, because it applies in most cases.

And there is some kind of absolute rule that supports the blackpill more than the blue one: all things being equal, good looks is always a positive, never a negative. You can't go wrong with good looks. You can go wrong with "personality". While not all girls like the same type of personality, all girls like beautiful and cute things.

Yes, I agree.

The trouble with human or animal behavior is that it will always be stochastic, there are no "laws", only approximations of laws.

But for all practical purposes, it is better to assume these approximations are definitive. The brain can't function without a system of heuristics. (Heuristics = simplifications).

The trouble with the bluepill is that it is a bad heuristic, because it doesn't apply in most cases. While the blackpill is a definitely better one, because it applies in most cases.

And there is some kind of absolute rule that supports the blackpill more than the blue one: all things being equal, good looks is always a positive, never a negative. You can't go wrong with good looks. You can go wrong with "personality". While not all girls like the same type of personality, all girls like beautiful and cute things.

Very true.

I'd go on and also say it's a "self"-preservation of a false belief. The Just World concept.