Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "I apologise on behalf of Australia"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Look at this roastie apologising to Will.I.am for a racist flight attendant. I hate when normies do that, the arrogance of them, who are they do speak on behalf of 24.6 million people? Especially given that Australia is one of the most racist countries on earth, look at how the aboriginals were treated.

Virtue Signaling of course

Attention seeking whore

Speaking on the behalf of @CelticTruecel, does anyone remember that one song Will.i.am did for Dexter's Laboratory?

Why wasn't he in the cargo section?

Everytime I see blatant "equality" virtue signallers I want to blow my brains out

everything u post is cringe nigga

pedos are cooming to ur pics to this day kek
Being against pedophilia doesn't make me any lesser than you or some sort of normie infiltrator, you're either just trying to be edgy to feel cool, or you are a coombrain that is upset I called your morality into question

Being against pedophilia doesn't make me any lesser than you or some sort of normie infiltrator, you're either just trying to be edgy to feel cool, or you are a coombrain that is upset I called your morality into question
i'm neither, also i didnt say u were an infiltrator because of your stance about pedophilia

i dont deny that, but one of the most racist earth? no way in hell.
Yeah, I am sure there's worse out there, but I am sure the original fella was exaggerating for comedic effect