Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am writing a guide book for my future characters

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Powerful wizards they seek immortality. But the new body or form their spirit inhabits, it does not necessarily get all of the knowledge and powers that their last form had. I think possibly some things the spirit does learn, but that it may be on some deep philosophical level. It may be like in school its the ability to learn that really matters. As opposed to each thing you learn in school. It might be that way with spirits, but perhaps even more abstracted.

Because the new body that wizards may transfer their soul into won't get all the knowledge of the wizard, the wizard has to write down on scrolls and in books the knowledge. And have a way that his spirit can remember where to find the knowledge in the new body. Which itself may be difficult to do. Aka he may not be able to transfer memory of directions to where the new book is.

Of course writing secrets down, this creates another problem for the wizard. Because something when you become very, very wise you learn, is that knowledge only has value, when only you know it. Or at least only a few people. For example, alchemy, turning lead to gold would make you rich - but only if you alone knew the recipe. If thousands knew it and then they told a bunch of people, the price of gold would fall until the profit was arbitraged out of it.

This is why our world is a world of secrets and misinformation. So the wizard has to use codes and separate out the knowledge into pieces that are found separately.

Another problem is knowledge that is very advanced, it is arcane in its wording. Each word having very specific definitions. And the new body it might not know the deep meaning behind these words. And a big thing, is not knowing which parts are really important. What is really important is obvious to a wizard with 20 years of experience, but not obvious to an apprentice. So my writing it has to be in a form an apprentice could learn from.

Anyway I am writing down everything I learned in this life. With incel tier genetics you won't likely live a long life. But since you can only observe life, and since you had to try so insanely hard, as the game was on very hard mode or higher, you probably learned a lot.

We spend more time reading and thinking about things in a month than normies spend in a year, decade, maybe even a lifetime.

I remember seeing what the average person reads in a year, and I read that every day or couple days as an average. So in one year I was reading what a normal person would in over a century. In a decade what a normal person would learn in a millennium.

I also was reading the ideas and knowledge of other people like me, eg.. you guys. And with my wisdom able to see the good points people had discovered.

Last edited:
quite interesting, i like the idea that wizards take new forms, reminds me of rogue lineage tbh ngl

Lay off the drugs
this is more coherent than any of the walls you post

Powerful wizards they seek immortality. But the new body or form their spirit inhabits, it does not necessarily get all of the knowledge and powers that their last form had. I think possibly some things the spirit does learn, but that it may be on some deep philosophical level. It may be like in school its the ability to learn that really matters. As opposed to each thing you learn in school. It might be that way with spirits, but perhaps even more abstracted.

Because the new body that wizards may transfer their soul into won't get all the knowledge of the wizard, the wizard has to write down on scrolls and in books the knowledge. And have a way that his spirit can remember where to find the knowledge in the new body. Which itself may be difficult to do. Aka he may not be able to transfer memory of directions to where the new book is.

Of course writing secrets down, this creates another problem for the wizard. Because something when you become very, very wise you learn, is that knowledge only has value, when only you know it. Or at least only a few people. For example, alchemy, turning lead to gold would make you rich - but only if you alone knew the recipe. If thousands knew it and then they told a bunch of people, the price of gold would fall until the profit was arbitraged out of it.

This is why our world is a world of secrets and misinformation. So the wizard has to use codes and separate out the knowledge into pieces that are found separately.

Another problem is knowledge that is very advanced, it is arcane in its wording. Each word having very specific definitions. And the new body it might not know the deep meaning behind these words. And a big thing, is not knowing which parts are really important. What is really important is obvious to a wizard with 20 years of experience, but not obvious to an apprentice. So my writing it has to be in a form an apprentice could learn from.

Anyway I am writing down everything I learned in this life. With incel tier genetics you won't likely live a long life. But since you can only observe life, and since you had to try so insanely hard, as the game was on very hard mode or higher, you probably learned a lot.

We spend more time reading and thinking about things in a month than normies spend in a year, decade, maybe even a lifetime.

I remember seeing what the average person reads in a year, and I read that every day or couple days as an average. So in one year I was reading what a normal person would in over a century. In a decade what a normal person would learn in a millennium.

I also was reading the ideas and knowledge of other people like me, eg.. you guys. And with my wisdom able to see the good points people had discovered.
nice post, but sadly this knowledge is useless because there are no actions to do to help our situation

to know the meaning of words you just need to deconstruct it. by prior knowledge you'll instantly grasp and retain most of them.

nice post, but sadly this knowledge is useless because there are no actions to do to help our situation
Its funny how all these people with mystical knowledge are always poor and/or losers.

Its almost as if its all in their heads :feelsthink:

If an incel is telling me they are a wizard (literally, not the meme term) but they can't use a simple charm spell to get all the women they want, I'll call bullshit, they are just delusional

With incel tier genetics you won't likely live a long life. But since you can only observe life, and since you had to try so insanely hard, as the game was on very hard mode or higher, you probably learned a lot.
If none of the things you learned could be used to improve your life in a tangible way you didn't learn anything useful

If an incel is telling me they are a wizard (literally, not the meme term) but they can't use a simple charm spell to get all the women they want, I'll call bullshit, they are just delusional

probably another stupid fantasy from 4chan.
I thought it meant ,,sage" til I started lurking /x/.

quite interesting, i like the idea that wizards take new forms, reminds me of rogue lineage tbh ngl

this is more coherent than any of the walls you post

Thanks, ya the most powerful wizards they cannot really be killed. They can keep resurfacing, although when or where they pose a great threat again to those opposed to the wizard's aims, that is hard to say. It could be many lifetimes from now that the wizard's spirit is in position again to really have a big impact.

For example they might think they have wiped out a religion. But with runes and buried statues, and hidden books and knowledge and the wizard's spirit jumping into new hosts it can resurface again. In some ideas the wizards spirit is attached to an object that is likely to be found by someone who would be an ideal new host for the wizard.

Its funny how all these people with mystical knowledge are always poor and/or losers.

Its almost as if its all in their heads :feelsthink:

If none of the things you learned could be used to improve your life in a tangible way you didn't learn anything useful

Some of it is just learning knowledge for its own sake. Its part of my personality, maybe part of my spirit's personality.

But my knowledge would actually be useful in the hands of a normie. Which most likely if we hopefully can live future lives, in most lives you will be a normie.

Some of my aims aren't for my own sake either. If you give money to a charity anonymously you aren't getting anything. But it is having an impact in some way.

And I'm playing the game to see how far I can go in things.

My feeling is real wizardy isn't like that where you cast a spell and then in some unknown way the spell effects happen. That is metaphor for what is happening.

An enchanter could presumably enchant a woman to charm her. Maybe through his understanding of the female psyche and manipulating it. Maybe some other path.

For me an example is my knowledge I have attained over a long time in trading. As I get ever more advanced it becomes conjuring money. It is essentially magic. There is a few secrets that I have figured out over a long period of time thinking about it. And the secrets together they start piling up money.

The more advanced the wizard, knowing the more secrets the faster the money can be conjured with next to no effort.

To imagine an example lets say you started with $10,000. And then in 5 years you had $1,000,000. And in 10 years, $100,000,000. While not going to work, and just spending an hour or something a month looking at investments.

It is essentially conjuring money. And that is how I look at wizardy. Its not reading a spell and then money falls from the ceiling onto you. Its secret knowledge that you use to get a lot of money in time with next to no effort.

Think of a normie going to work and getting $30 an hour or something. That is his cap. So he can make $60,000 a year, and maybe save $15,000 let us say. He could never get to the levels of money the conjurer could.

But does the money cure inceldom. No the conjurer is still an incel or a normie or a Chad in looks. On the other hand a normie with $tens of millions and not working, he can get surgeries, the best medical care, hire personal chefs to eat healthy, live in a mansion, follow his hobbies and a normie with money like that can attract, attractive women.

Thanks, ya the most powerful wizards they cannot really be killed. They can keep resurfacing, although when or where they pose a great threat again to those opposed to the wizard's aims, that is hard to say. It could be many lifetimes from now that the wizard's spirit is in position again to really have a big impact.

For example they might think they have wiped out a religion. But with runes and buried statues, and hidden books and knowledge and the wizard's spirit jumping into new hosts it can resurface again. In some ideas the wizards spirit is attached to an object that is likely to be found by someone who would be an ideal new host for the wizard.
Dude, you are delusional, please seek help, you are never going to be reincarnated, this is your only life and you are just desperately coping telling yourself you get "another chance".

Ironically even if you were reincarnated and such a thing was possible, more likely than not you'd be reincarnated without any of your memories, so you wouldn't even know anything you knew now nor know to seek out your own writings from your past life. Unless you keep your memories reincarnation is still basically you dying because what makes you you is the sum of your memories.

If someone ripped away all of your memories from your mind right now they literally killed you whilst leaving your body alive, it would be an empty shell.

Some of it is just learning knowledge for its own sake.
Which is a complete waste of time, its just a coping mechanism, its just you looking for a distraction from your failure of a life rather than putting your time and effort towards changing that life.

If someone just learns something for the sake of learning it, they literally just wasted their own memory space. Its basically like having a 1TB hard drive on your computer and you start downloading gigs upon gigs of software that you don't plan on ever using, you are just "collecting software".

That's a complete waste of storage space and time, both could have been used for something that tangibly improves your life.

For me an example is my knowledge I have attained over a long time in trading. As I get ever more advanced it becomes conjuring money. It is essentially magic. There is a few secrets that I have figured out over a long period of time thinking about it. And the secrets together they start piling up money.
No, you are wrong.

You are "lowering the bar" for an already known concept and redefining it so that you fit the description because you are desperate to have some kind of label that you deem important.

Its like saying - "Well technically I'm a millionaire because I'm a minimum wage worker at a company and I contribute to that company generating millions, so those are kinda my millions too :soy:".

NO, THAT PERSON IS JUST A WAGE SLAVE, END OF DISCUSSION.

Last edited:
Dude, you are delusional, please seek help, you are never going to be reincarnated, this is your only life and you are just desperately coping telling yourself you get "another chance".

Ironically even if you were reincarnated and such a thing was possible, more likely than not you'd be reincarnated without any of your memories, so you wouldn't even know anything you knew now nor know to seek out your own writings from your past life. Unless you keep your memories reincarnation is still basically you dying because what makes you you is the sum of your memories.

If someone ripped away all of your memories from your mind right now they literally killed you whilst leaving your body alive, it would be an empty shell.

Which is a complete waste of time, its just a coping mechanism, its just you looking for a distraction from your failure of a life rather than putting your time and effort towards changing that life.

If someone just learns something for the sake of learning it, they literally just wasted their own memory space. Its basically like having a 1TB hard drive on your computer and you start downloading gigs upon gigs of software that you don't plan on ever using, you are just "collecting software".

That's a complete waste of storage space and time, both could have been used for something that tangibly improves your life.

No, you are wrong.

You are "lowering the bar" for an already known concept and redefining it so that you fit the description because you are desperate to have some kind of label that you deem important.

Its like saying - "Well technically I'm a millionaire because I'm a minimum wage worker at a company and I contribute to that company generating millions, so those are kinda my millions too :soy:".

NO, THAT PERSON IS JUST A WAGE SLAVE, END OF DISCUSSION.

Not everything or even much of life is self improvement. Why does someone play a video game - it won't improve them or their life in any way. But they enjoy it. Why do they enjoy it.. who knows, one aspect is figuring out the challenges.

For my spirit I like figuring out how things work. Even if there was zero chance in any way it would improve my life, I still like putting together the pieces and gradually unraveling the mysteries of how things work.

The knowledge of one strategy of how to trade and make huge returns doing it. Say in the next life I am a normie and I somehow get that knowledge at age 18. That will 100% improve my life. Imagine having $100 million by age 30.

I don't even know if it is possible to transfer the knowledge, that itself is a challenge I am working on to figure out. On one level if a book was written, and your new character starting with no knowledge happened to find the knowledge. Then it is transferable.

For reincarnation I do not know if we will be able to make new characters, I believe though that is the way it will be. The full logic train goes like this.

The Earth and everything on it can be simulated by a powerful enough computer. Say 10 to the 80th power computation per second. And the universe could also be simulated by a powerful enough computer. If computing power does keep growing exponentially eventually even us creatures on this Earth will have that kind of computing power to create simulated worlds. Those worlds are starting with MMORPG's.

And then as the computing power continues to grow exponentially there will be a proliferation of simulated worlds. And multiple servers of many of the worlds. And it keeps going until in time there is millions and then billions of simulated worlds. As we see with MMORPG's there is already numerous games, and each of the games has numerous servers, which are copies of the simulated world. And in time within simulated worlds, some of those will eventually have simulated worlds within them, so it becomes nested.

It becomes ever more improbable that you are in the 'real' world. In a simulated world it sure is possible that after your character dies, you can create another one. Its like in a MMORPG, after your character dies, you can create another one if you want. But from the perspective of that world your character died.

Now I am believing that probably you can be reincarnated. Yet I am not claiming that I know, part of the game is that you cannot know.
While this is hope for incels, the reality is it is hope for everyone.

For losing memories being effectively dying. Ya reincarnation isn't like you just transfer with all your memories, the death is still a major blow. And although your spirit imo gets to keep the memories of this life, when you enter again into this world, you lose those memories.

We have instincts like going near the edge of a cliff makes us afraid even before we understand it. Or a snake crawls out and we are scared even though we didn't study snakes yet and know they could be poisonous. Of course one could say those are hardwired into our biology which might be the case.

Writing books is for fakecels.Truecels are so fucked up in the head due to decades of shit treatment at the hands of scumsciety that they can't concentrate on anything,their brains are shrouded in deep fog.