Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am worse off than 3rd world people?

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
I would argue that I am in a worse human condition than a completely poor family in Somalia or the people who just lost their homes in Ukraine.

I don't lack money at all and I have a roof over my head, I am healthy.

But what makes me different from them is that at least in hard times they feel the cohesion. Maybe they have friends and a girlfriend, a family that fights on and sticks together, whereas I, in a rich country without financial worries, am psychologically facing the abyss.

Is this thought justified or should I be ashamed of this statement?

I would argue that I am in a worse human condition than a completely poor family in Somalia or the people who just lost their homes in Ukraine.

But what makes me different from them is that at least in hard times they feel the cohesion. Maybe they have friends and a girlfriend, a family that fights on and sticks together, whereas I, in a rich country without financial worries, am psychologically facing the abyss.

Jesse let’s cook theory

Depends, to be honest; I wouldn't say you have it a lot worse than some Somalian taken to be a child soldier while starving in some isolated village, but temporarily having your home razed and otherwise being comfortable enough with family isn't exactly comparable to the experience of the average subhuman, literally usually rejected by society... :feelsclown:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Yes I agree also despite them being starving they probably have bigger muscles than me

its because you want the things you lack.

you want what they have, they want what you have. you only miss things when theyre gone.

its because you want the things you lack.

you want what they have, they want what you have. you only miss things when theyre gone.
smart

What "cohesion" they have smartphones and I know they have same first world problems we have on top of their actual problems.