Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am white and Sheboon doesen‘t want me

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If you think, JBW will get you any pussy, you are coping hard. A tall ethnic man will allways mog a white manlet to oblivion.

I grew up dissociated from my ethnicity. As a result, I view non-Black males very differently from Most Blacks...

Go after Asian women. Sheboons usually hate white men because of slavery.

there is this very cute black girl at my church but she would reject me in an instant.

I got rejected by my imaginary girlfriend.

Same, JBW doesn't work with pardas either

Women live on easy mode.

If you think, JBW will get you any pussy, you are coping hard. A tall ethnic man will allways mog a white manlet to oblivion.
Ye, the last woman I asked on a date was a short fat sheboon. You can imagine how that went.

Tales from a fellow white manlet.

A lot of black women think white men are goofy. Go after an Asian instead

With some exceptions most black foids don’t even date white guys from what I’ve noticed

Same, JBW doesn't work with pardas either
Cope. pardas were literally breeded and engineered to love white men. You haven´t tried that is other thing

It's for the best. Ascending with a black girl will only produce a halfling child who does not belong anywhere.