Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am white and honestly ethnic women are more cruel to me than white women are

Eunuch

Eunuch

Recruit
★★★
First of all muh just be white is gigacope if you are ugly. an ugly white man in the year 2022 has the same smv as an ugly chinese guy: zero.

In my interactions with white women most try to be at least semi polite. ethnic women don't. they are stupid enough to think that me being white gives me privilege over them and thus gives them the right to abuse me, fully oblivious to the fact that they have a billion times more privilege than i do (and ofc if i were white spoiled chad they would be wetting themselves)

ethnic foids raised in the us/west act just as bad if not worse(because they haver lower inhib) than white foids.
They think they're queens, and they hate short white men

Its only ethnic foids raised outside the west that are obsessed with JBW

You have to get them right off the boat before they realize the country is full of white men.

Ethnic women don’t want me either but they’re somehow nicer than white foids to me

First of all muh just be white is gigacope if you are ugly. an ugly white man in the year 2022 has the same smv as an ugly chinese guy: zero.

In my interactions with white women most try to be at least semi polite. ethnic women don't. they are stupid enough to think that me being white gives me privilege over them and thus gives them the right to abuse me, fully oblivious to the fact that they have a billion times more privilege than i do (and ofc if i were white spoiled chad they would be wetting themselves)
My Park 1628526167870

Ugly white man gets hot Korean foid.

"an ugly white man in the year 2022 has the same smv as an ugly chinese guy: zero."

Ugly is ugly.:blackpill:

In my interactions with white women most try to be at least semi polite. ethnic women don't. they are stupid enough to think that me being white gives me privilege over them and thus gives them the right to abuse me,

My colorist half-aunt and her daughters once denigrated a White girl named Kayla. She baked brownies for them, right after they finished denigrating Kayla for her race.

ethnic foids raised in the us/west act just as bad if not worse(because they haver lower inhib) than white foids.
They think they're queens

My colorist half-aunt and her daughters once denigrated a White girl named Kayla. She baked brownies for them, right after they finished denigrating Kayla for her race.
Was Kayla attractive?

Deathnic women get used to white males from fucking many white chads, and don’t give a shit about the uglier ones.

All foids treat me worse than a dried out piece of gum found on the underside of a high school desk. :feelsUgh:

I’ve always gotten the worst treatment from Hispanic women. They worship white Chads but they seem to want death for unattractive white men.

Ethnic women have low self esteem from being mogged by white women who are supposedly the epitome of feminine beauty.
I wouldn't be surprised if a non white women has a hissy fit over some stranger they barely know also I knew this latina at work who would always wear blue contact lens for some reason.

WHORES THE ALL OF THEM:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Ethnic foids are noticeably nicer, especially if they don't live in the big city and are not white washed.

No other race of foid even comes close to white foids in terms of awfulness (White American foids that reside in the big cities). I'll leave the term at awfulness and don't feel the need to elaborate any further (although "crudeness" would be just as equally an appropriate term).

Last edited:
I'm hated by females of my ethnicity, because every enteraction with me serves as a reminder of their racial inferiority.

Last edited:
I think all females are cruel, you’re probably under the white is wonderful effect you’re more likely to excuse their behaviour and give them passes because they are white and are probably are attractive.