Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i am voluntarily admitting myself into a psychiatric clinic

ZaphodBeeblebrox

ZaphodBeeblebrox

Greycel
I will stay 2 weeks in this kind of "collective treatment". Finally I will be able to have contact with potential suicides and schedule the collective suicide that I seek so much (I have reported here before). I also see a perfect opportunity for me to make emotional contact with a foid, hopefully she will give me a fucking hug.

Talk it out, with people who care

lol, psych wards treat people who self-admit as fake retards, you'll have to get yourself committed, walk around naked in a shopping mall or something.

damn you really fell for the meme.

its not gonna have any upsides bro.

lol, psych wards treat people who self-admit as fake retards, you'll have to get yourself committed, walk around naked in a shopping mall or something.

:soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

But seriously, I doubt therapy n' sheet will stop you from being suicidal. Unfortunately being suicidal is likely just symptom of inceldom. They're trying to stop the symptom and not the actual problem which is unsolvable. :feelsbadman:

FBI Waifu - No Remove​

this is the first its over that really is its over

I will stay 2 weeks in this kind of "collective treatment". Finally I will be able to have contact with potential suicides and schedule the collective suicide that I seek so much (I have reported here before). I also see a perfect opportunity for me to make emotional contact with a foid, hopefully she will give me a fucking hug.

I feel for ya, man. Sorry it's come to this, but hope something works out. Check out the commitment laws in your state/region first. You might be surprised at the rights you could be signing away. Good luck.

What is collective suicide?
my idea is to commit suicide with another person because i can't commit suicide alone despite attempts, i could also see that it is an opportunity to create an emotional bond with a woman in case i get a woman to commit suicide with.
this drawing of mine reflects how I imagine myself in a fictional scenario.
Fefew

I had like two anxiety attacks while hospitalized because of the lack of things to do.

I feel for ya, man. Sorry it's come to this, but hope something works out. Check out the commitment laws in your state/region first. You might be surprised at the rights you could be signing away. Good luck.
Yeah man... It's bad luck to even admit to feeling sad sometimes.

And never trust a dr with anything private or controversial, even if it is 100% legal now... It all gets instantly posted in your gov folder somewhere.

Maybe I will do the same. An update would be nice

Yeah man... It's bad luck to even admit to feeling sad sometimes.

And never trust a dr with anything private or controversial, even if it is 100% legal now... It all gets instantly posted in your gov folder somewhere.

my idea is to commit suicide with another person because i can't commit suicide alone despite attempts, i could also see that it is an opportunity to create an emotional bond with a woman in case i get a woman to commit suicide with.
this drawing of mine reflects how I imagine myself in a fictional scenario.
View attachment 458091
I doubt that'll happen

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back