Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i am very envious of niggers tbh

what? sub-saharan africans are relatively much more likely to be single-parent households than other non-western countries like china, india and the middle east. who gives a shit if the majority of households aren't single parents. you completely missed the point
Good point

View: https://youtu.be/4zAbHooWQNA

We Niggers are literally the worst off of any race. How the hell would anyone envy the ugliest race in existence?! :society::society::society:

Our SMV is so low that if an Asian (Chinese or Indian) man walks in Africa that Black toilets will throw themselves at them, we're also the only race too ugly to Slavmax. :feelswhat:

Negros are only dominant because of kikemedia in the west if not they wouldnt be any better than ricemen

ok? so you admit blacks are being released from prison which means they are escaping accountability from their crimes:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yes and?
What the fuck does it have to do with your inceldom ?:feelskek:

im so thankful im not this low iq
Yeah run away from my question dimwit
Keep coping , thinking you’re here because of nigger:feelskek:

Litteraly not your problem, normie problem
The outrage You feel seeing these crimes committed by niggers are just you transposing your anger coming from your sexual starvation onto them.

But but blacks are destroying their own community,
But but blacks steal everything and rape

That literally have no impact on why you’re an incel.

You’re just mad cause as a white , you can’t get white pussy :feelshaha:
Niggers plays no role on that , it’s literally “your ”white woman fault

To be honest, I wish I was atleast 6 feet and had good jawline:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah run away from my question dimwit
Keep coping , thinking you’re here because of nigger:feelskek:

Litteraly not your problem, normie problem
The outrage You feel seeing these crimes committed by niggers are just you transposing your anger coming from your sexual starvation onto them.

But but blacks are destroying their own community,
But but blacks steal everything and rape

That literally have no impact on why you’re an incel.

You’re just mad cause as a white , you can’t get white pussy :feelshaha:
Niggers plays no role on that , it’s literally “your ”white woman fault
i called you a retard because i never asserted that niggers getting no punishment for crime had anything to do with my inceldom, retard
why is it always the biggest retards on here who are the most arrogant and can't properly digest what is written plain and clearly

I also have nigger dysmorphia sometimes, a transnigger

i called you a retard because i never asserted that niggers getting no punishment for crime had anything to do with my inceldom, retard
why is it always the biggest retards on here who are the most arrogant and can't properly digest what is written plain and clearly
You’re the retard ironically :feelshaha:

Stop masking your insecurities by throwing vain insult,

is the topic of this thread about blacks committing crimes ?
The point was, OP thinking blacks breed massively with white chicks which is not true

You come here out of context : but nigger do crimes , yes thank you for your input! nobody here knew that

Why is always the biggest simpletons who can never admit when they are wrong and stay relevant ?:feelshaha:

Last edited:
I envy the fact that they are low inhib and don't give a fuck about morality or what others think of them.

You’re the retard ironically :feelshaha:

Stop masking your insecurities by throwing vain insult,

is the topic of this thread about blacks committing crimes ?
The point was, OP thinking blacks breed massively with white chicks which is not true

You come here out of context : but nigger do crimes , yes thank you for your input! nobody here knew that

Why is it the biggest simpleton who can never admit when they are wrong and stay relevant ?:feelshaha:
you said something retarded and i said that blacks can get out of crime and next you tried saying that i for some reason thought that niggers commiting crimes and getting away with it had something to do with me not getting sex. if you just read the op again you would see i'm vindicated, but you won't because you will keep posting le quirky emojis like an infantile fucking faggot, because that's what redditors do when they think they have dunked on someone :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:HAHAHAA SO COOL LOOK I CAN POST EMOJIES SO COOL HA REKT

Last edited:
I never said anything far fetched or untrue in this thread unlike you:
cope even if white woman doesnt want the black man he could just rapemaxx and he would get away with it. after all, blacks can commit any crime and whites will cover for their asses
Nobody get away with crimes , nigger go in jail , they get released not because someone cover for their asses but because of the saturation of the prison system , some incels are meming to much the reality here.

You think if I rape a bitch , and I ‘am clearly identified I will not go to jail cuz I’am black ?:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I've only seen niggers with obese fat ass white foids

you say this:

Nobody get away with crimes

and then literally within the same sentence you say this:

they get released not because someone cover for their asses but because of the saturation of the prison system
so what if that is the reason they are getting released? they are still getting released aren't they? that's exactly what i said earlier and when i first knew you were a ph level iq moron. yet you still can't grasp something so simple

You think if I rape a bitch , and I ‘am clearly identified I will not go to jail cuz I’am black ?:feelsseriously:
in the odd chance a nig gets caught raping something he will get released sooner or later (as you said) and be free to have at more mischief

that's exactly what i said earlier and when i first knew you were a ph level iq moron. yet you still can't grasp something so simple
Again You’re the grade A moron, the sentence will get harsher if I’am black imbecile.

Don’t speak of things you know nothing about moron , your experience come from your internet reality bet 100 dollars you didn’t grew up near any blacks.

Again You’re the grade A moron, the sentence will get harsher if I’am black
when the coping is

Don’t speak of things you know nothing about moron , your experience come from your internet reality
and your experience comes from - let me guess, the television? what other platitudes can you regurgitate for me like a good little marx faggot golem? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: delete yourself ASAP

when the coping is

and your experience comes from - let me guess, the television? what other platitudes can you regurgitate for me like a good little marx faggot golem? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: delete yourself ASAP
Easy , experience come from the ghetto as I’am a blackcel.:feelskek:

I’am not a dumbass frustrated who never went near any nigger except the one that scared him in the street .
I’ve got no love for black community but I know reality from the grade A imbecile that you are:feelsthink:

Idk man. I hate niggers too but I seem to see tons of white women that look good with black men.
View attachment 642368View attachment 642369

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

:feelswhat: weird picture, i wonder whats the backstory.

Easy , experience come from the ghetto as I’am a blackcel.:feelskek:

I’am not a dumbass frustrated who never went near any nigger except the one that scared him in the street .
I’ve got no love for black community but I know reality from the grade A imbecile that you are:feelsthink:
*unintelligable simian noises*

you keep calling me a dumbass but i have clearly and definitely proved how you have contradicted yourself within the same sentence on at least one occasion. i shall promptly remove you from the ghetto and relocate you to a much more favourable location, my cotton plantation:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

*unintelligable simian noises*

you keep calling me a dumbass but i have clearly and definitely proved how you have contradicted yourself within the same sentence on at least one occasion. i shall promptly remove you from the ghetto and relocate you to a much more favourable location, my cotton plantation:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

You prove absolutely nothing, no data , no sources just you talking from your ass :feelshaha:

Btw go ahead with the race remarks like I give a fuck about being black:feelskek:

my main problem is lack of pussy
On the other hand , you seem very proud of being white even though you’re probably a neet with no accomplishment lmfao

You prove absolutely nothing, no data , no sources just you talking from your ass :feelshaha:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: i have showcased your stupidity on a number of occasions. most recently:

you say this:

and then literally within the same sentence you say this:

so what if that is the reason they are getting released? they are still getting released aren't they?

''YOU PROVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING XDDD" *faggy snarky emoji*

On the other hand , you seem very proud of being white even though you’re probably a neet with no accomplishment lmfao
your entire race is on welfare yet act like they have anything at all to be proud of. but i wouldn't expect a nig to have any capacity for self-reflection. if it were otherwise billions of nigs would be suiciding out of mass disgrace

your entire race is on welfare yet act like they have anything at all to be proud of. but i wouldn't expect a nig to have any capacity for self-reflection. if it were otherwise billions of nigs would be suiciding out of mass disgrace
Like I said I don’t give a fuck about my race, are you too dumb to comprehend what I’am saying:feelskek:

They would be quantum scientists I would still wouldn’t give a shit

You’re here being proud of being white even though you’re rotting here , you’re literally the nigger of your race:feelskek:(btw I like this emoji )

As I’ve said you’re a neet rotting in his room but you still think you’re superior to them
Cognitive dissonance at it’s best lol

As I’ve said you’re a neet rotting in his room but you still think you’re superior to them
Cognitive dissonance at it’s best lol
im neet but im not rotting

Like I said I don’t give a fuck about my race
:lul: there has never been a nigger alive who's heart didn't race at least the slightest bit faster when someone called them a nigger. you aren't fooling me, daquarius.

im neet but im not rotting
A neet complaining about people on welfare:feelskek:
there has never been a nigger alive who's heart didn't race at least the slightest bit faster when someone called them a nigger. you aren't fooling me, daquarius.
You’re only fooling yourself Eugene :feelshaha:
Do people here seems like the average person :feelskek:,me or @BlkPillPres give zero fucks if people call us nigger

A simple fact , would be I’am literally using the term nigger for myself and feel no offense you saying it as well.

You’re in total confusion because you can’t comprehend that my identity doesn’t rely on my race and that this insult slide on me like water on a raincoat:feelskek:

Btw , just taking our two exemple would be hilarious:

-You’re a white neet locked in his room who don’t want to work and you’re complaining about lazyness of black and taking credit for the great work of other white men:feelshaha:

- I’am a blackcel speaking French , English, Spanish, with a master degree working an as engineering manager :feelskek:

Which one of us is low IQ ?:feelskek:

A neet complaining about people on welfare:feelskek:
you started it you dumb nigger. do i have to quote what you said?:feelshaha:
- I’am a blackcel speaking French , English, Spanish, with a master degree working an as engineering manager :feelskek:

Which one of us is low IQ ?:feelskek:
:feelstastyman:a diversity hhire. you have really put me in my place. you sure have stuck it to a system that does everything it can to put you down... nigger

-You’re a white neet locked in his room who don’t want to work and you’re complaining about lazyness of black and taking credit for the great work of other white men:feelshaha:
:feelskek:
again, i was taking what you said about me and turning it on its head like how hypocritical it is for a black to accuse me of being under-accomplished and a neet. you are too stupid to see this and just another case of a nigger with zero introspective thought. also jfl at how you think being a neet is pathetic but take so much pride in being a wagecuck. you are a manager and so what? you come home to an empty house every day and your taxes go towards single mother whores jfl, and this is something you take pride in. you act as if you can't live a dignified as a neet because you are a total npc with a lack of self-reflection as we have already established. you are really shitting on me as a diversity hire nigger in the wagecuck hamster wheel. keep it up.

I never hear about white foids smashing a nigger because it rarely happens, the only time you hear about niggers smashing and dashing is what happens to black single mothers. Most niggers stay within their own circle, in fact 90% of nigger crime in America is nigger on nigger crime.
smashing and dashing is coon mating strategy that they perfected and use all the time with white women

you started it you dumb nigger. do i have to quote what you said?
Don’t care ,:feelskek: the fact stand that a literal parasite is complaining about other parasites
a diversity hhire. you have really put me in my place. you sure have stuck it to a system that does everything it can to put you down... nigger
I sure did neet-kun , being from the ghetto doesn’t mean I must live in poverty and I’am quite glad to have overcome that
also jfl at how you think being a neet is pathetic but take so much pride in being a wagecuck. you are a manager and so what? you come home to an empty house every day and your taxes go towards single mother whores jfl, and this is something you take pride in. you act as if you can't live a dignified as a neet because you are a total npc with a lack of self-reflection as we have already established. you are really shitting on me as a diversity hire nigger in the wagecuck hamster wheel. keep it up.
No diversity hire , assuming I’am from burgerland:feelskek:

I don’t pay taxes I work abroad not one cents of my cash goes to other people :feelsthink:
Keep being a broke neet taking accomplishment from the founding fathers of America who would probably spit on you :feelskek:

Also ,wageslaving is doing hard job with no money, I just need to be at work like 2 day per week ,( the time I took to manhandle you lol) mostly I’am at home or at the beach with a salary of 5k/month since this month.
:feelsokman:(Will rise in the near future)

you come home to an empty house every day

Are you even blackpilled ? I want no bitches troubling the peace I worked for , I live in nice apartment, scratch my dick , eat good food, hire some JB blonde hooker, review some documents .:feelskek:

I was high IQ enough to combine neet lifestyle with high paying job

Even as a neet I mogg you:feelskek:

cope white foids will always pick the niggers kryptonite nazi aryan god warrior chad over any dirty "bbc bull tyrone" , the only reason some white women turn coalburners is because the white man around her is a dishonourable globohomo cuck

cope white foids will always pick the niggers kryptonite nazi aryan god warrior chad over any dirty "bbc bull tyrone" , the only reason some white women turn coalburners is because the white man around her is a dishonourable globohomo cuck
This

I sure did neet-kun , being from the ghetto doesn’t mean I must live in poverty and I’am quite glad to have overcome that
must have been so frustrating having all those educational and social housing opportunities that aren't available for non-simians

Also ,wageslaving is doing hard job with no money, I just need to be at work like 2 day per week ,( the time I took to manhandle you lol) mostly I’am at home or at the beach with a salary of 5k/month since this month.
so what? at the end of the day you have nothing going for you other than your vocation. you come home to an empty house or waste your time with frivolities and going to the beach. in the end we are both the same, except you take pride (like a demoralised golem) in work. ''HA LOOK AT YOU INSEL YOU ARE LAZY OR SOMETHING XDD I BET YOU JACK OFF ALL DAY XDDD:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:DDD:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:DD""
with this retarded mentality i would ask if you are actually blackpilled, but lo:

Are you even blackpilled ? :feelskek:
typical degree of self awareness i would expect from a nog.

wow son. you really have my life beat just get a load of this mgtow king:
Are you even blackpilled ? I want no bitches troubling the peace I worked for , I live in nice apartment, scratch my dick , eat good food, hire some JB blonde hooker, review some documents .:feelskek:
really living the life king :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: are you actually listening to yourself? you are parading your vocation and disdaining me for being a neet yet you admittedly have to come home and spend your idle time all the same to me. you really have me good bud. keep telling me more about how much you are living the life compared to me and keep veiling your misery behind all those cringe emojis:feelshaha:

1a3a1a7b678fd85f10f425277d2a5486

Last edited:
must have been so frustrating having all those educational and social housing opportunities that aren't available for non-simians
Again no burgerlander ,

Are you even self conscious? You’re literally a parasite like these niggers
Why are you moralfagging them as a neet ?lmfao

at the end of the day you have nothing going for you other than your vocation.
I don’t need more neet -kun, as long as I have money and comfyness I’am good:feelsokman:
you come home to an empty house or waste your time with frivolities and going to the beach. in the end we are both the same, except you take pride (like a demoralised golem) in work. ''

Look at this retard , with his empty home bullshit ,l I can tell you’re someone who feel miserable when he’s alone

you’re an incel , being alone is your natural state, deal with it

You absolutely need the company of a hole to enjoy yourself.
Ironically if you had cash the first thing you would be to get married then getting divorced rape ( blackpill is wasted on you tbh)
you really have me good bud. keep telling me more about how much you are living the life compared to me and keep veiling your misery behind all those cringe emojis
Yes I got you good , Don’t project your shortcomings on me , neet-kun, I feel content with my incel moneymaxx lifestyle

You’re the one wallowing in misery look at your original post :feelskek:

Again no burgerlander ,

I don’t need more neet -kun, as long as I have money and comfyness I’am good:feelsokman:

Look at this retard , with his empty home bullshit ,l I can tell you’re someone who feel miserable when he’s alone

Ironically if you had cash the first thing you would be to get married then getting divorced rape ( blackpill is wasted on you tbh)

Yes I got you good , Don’t project your shortcomings on me , neet-kun, I feel content with my incel moneymaxx lifestyle

again using the same arguments after i have already adressed them. it's like there is a hole in your brain or maybe your nigger brain has pre-programmed responses totally based on emotion. you are incredibly stubborn on your moral high ground for being a wagey but i got to applaud you for your immense coping skills.

I can tell you’re someone who feel miserable when he’s alone
pseudo interpretation. i am an autist, i have had no desire for friends for many years

i'm so tired of the circular arguments with this shitskin. ima call him a nig one more time and then add him to the ignore pile

Again no burgerlander ,

didnt read xxdddddxxxddd:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:dddd:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:dddddddd

again with your insolence that comes from a vain satisfaction of getting up at 6am in the morning to put on your wagecuck outfit and go work for mr shekelstein.
one more reminder how stupid you are, you dumb nigger. you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger i have ever seen:

Nobody get away with crimes , nigger go in jail , they get released not because someone cover for their asses but because of the saturation of the prison system :feelsseriously:
no wonder you just spam emojis like a baby:feelskek::feelskek: your brain is not evolved to a level that allows you to see simple contradictions within the same sentence. so much for muh high iq ''b-b-b-but i know all these languages''
yet you are still a dumb ape, daquarius. i hope i never have to drive over any bridge you designed because clearly you are very mentally slow, even by the standards of a knuckle-dragging yard ape.

Last edited:
getting up at 6am in the morning to put on your wagecuck outfit and go work for mr shekelstein.
one more reminder how stupid you are, you dumb nigger. you are the blackest retard gorilla nigger i have ever seen:
You didn’t read but you answer

I will keep using the emoji because that’s my genuine reaction to running circles around you:feelskek:

Everything is hilarious from you keeping using racial insults even though it’s you throwing them to someone who have no racial pride to you thinking I genuinely I wake up at 6 am like a Macdonald worker :feelshaha:

I could that all day please go ahead neet -kun,be my guest, it’s been a long time I haven’t been entertained online like that lmao

The bitch ran away , too bad it was amusing :feelskek:

honestly most guys who are very low inhib and NT are low IQ. I wish I was like them, iq is absolute cope :reeeeee:
Better to be low IQ and NT in the dating market than high IQ and non NT

Incels have no foot in this race so these types of threads baffle me. Who gives a shit about why some outlier white foid sleeps with a black man. How does it concern you?

while true, race pill ultimately proves to us that foids can easily be influenced through media its why niggers do so well now. also by proxy why white are worshipped globally. media influence!!

fact is blacks do the best in ethnic groups, in some countries can do even better than white.

show me a country where 5'1 bald shitskinned curry or 5'2 rice will do better than a nigga??

while true, race pill ultimately proves to us that foids can easily be influenced through media its why niggers do so well now. also by proxy why white are worshipped globally. media influence!!

fact is blacks do the best in ethnic groups, in some countries can do even better than white.

show me a country where 5'1 bald shitskinned curry or 5'2 rice will do better than a nigga??
It's just propaganda, they aren't sexually desired outside of it.

Op is high on that copium

even BBC halo strikes on incels.is :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I never hear about white foids smashing a nigger because it rarely happens, the only time you hear about niggers smashing and dashing is what happens to black single mothers. Most niggers stay within their own circle, in fact 90% of nigger crime in America is nigger on nigger crime.
Truuuuuuueee