Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am very encouraged to wake up every morning and watch the coronavirus victim count go up.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
As one user said "Normies have no right to be healthy" even if they don't die, they will get permanent damage, it's better than nothing. Please let the lethality of the virus mutate.

Based virus. All the normshits and high status people will get infected due to social interactions, all the incels and losers will stay inside and LDAR while NEETmaxxing.

Based virus. All the normshits and high status people will get infected due to social interactions, all the incels and losers will stay inside and LDAR while NEETmaxxing.
it's like Judgment Day but for extroverts

M2 this virus is massive LifeFuel

Those are rookie numbers we gotta pump those up

I am not sufficiently misanthropic that I wish this disease on anybody. I view the issues that incels bring up as very definite social problems, but I have never seen normies as deserving of death just because social problems exist which hit me hard. I wish they would change their behavior, but since I am somewhat of a wizardcel my temper against them has been cooled.

Secondly, even looking at it from an entirely selfish point of view, I still care about my elderly relatives, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, et cetera that are older and vulnerable.

Thirdly, from an even more selfish point of view, a collapse in the economy is something I don't think I will be able to handle very well. I view this as unlikely, but not as implausible as before. I also don't want to get the disease (which probably cannot just be avoided by introversion, especially if you live in an apartment bloc), as it sounds like a rather nasty ordeal.

Admittedly, I feel quite anxious as of late and this is also causing me to reflect on my behavior and actions. I have been agnostic/atheist since adolescence, but I can't shake the feeling that things are so eerie now that God (inb4 cope) or something like God is watching all of us to see what we will do in these trying times. Stay safe out there boyos.

Its increasing

Exactly. I am hoping the virus mutates into a much more deadly strain. Or, if NK get some ideas and unleash a dealier bio weapon onto the world.

I am not sufficiently misanthropic that I wish this disease on anybody. I view the issues that incels bring up as very definite social problems, but I have never seen normies as deserving of death just because social problems exist which hit me hard. I wish they would change their behavior, but since I am somewhat of a wizardcel my temper against them has been cooled.

Secondly, even looking at it from an entirely selfish point of view, I still care about my elderly relatives, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, et cetera that are older and vulnerable.

Thirdly, from an even more selfish point of view, a collapse in the economy is something I don't think I will be able to handle very well. I view this as unlikely, but not as implausible as before. I also don't want to get the disease (which probably cannot just be avoided by introversion, especially if you live in an apartment bloc), as it sounds like a rather nasty ordeal.

Admittedly, I feel quite anxious as of late and this is also causing me to reflect on my behavior and actions. I have been agnostic/atheist since adolescence, but I can't shake the feeling that things are so eerie now that God (inb4 cope) or something like God is watching all of us to see what we will do in these trying times. Stay safe out there boyos.
Imagine being incel and not being a misanthrope. You should read more pessimistic type books, maybe it will help you to see reason.

The virus decreases the number of extroverts & normies = good news for introvert & bad looking incels!

kill all boomers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back