Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am unironically happy despite all society has done to me :3 You cant defeat me life Im sorry fuck you bitch.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I don't really have much memory of a positive social interaction. I have been abused, mistreated and talked down to by everyone I met in my life, pretty much. I used to be very depressed about it. I always maintained that being a virgin was the LEAST of my worries in life. If people just stopped treating me like shit that would honestly be enough for me. Being an incel is much more than normies make it out to be, the whole meme about Incels.co being mad virgins that just want to fuck and hate women is really getting old. My life is much more than that, it's an experience, a suffering.

But I just realized something very important. I am happy. Despite it all. I am happy that I have the opportunity to be alive for this short moment. Everything else is just pure noise. All the social rejection and pain I have been caused is nothing more but me being emotionally conditioned to react this way. But why? Why should I care how others treat me? If I am no longer part of the society why should I bother with their opinions? They can't have it both ways. They can't treat me like shit and expect me to care and try/fail to fit in. Makes no sense. Yet for some weird reason. for the longest part of my life that's exactly the way I felt. The terrible feeling of sadness when facing rejection by everyone I knew. When people would insult my appearance unprovoked, when normies would put me down, etc, etc... I always felt so terrible, of course it's only natural to feel terrible why wouldn't it feel terrible to be told you are an ugly loser when all you tried to do was being someones friend? But then comes the time where you just accept you don't fit in and walk away. I am past that point yet to this day I still cared deeply about what others thought of me and it hurt when everyone continued to treat me like shit.

Until I realized that it is just fucking retarded to care, it is not me caring its just my fucking brain registering negative social interactions and punishing me emotionally. I always seen it for what it was but I just couldn't for the life of me stop it from happening. But now I can. And you know what? I'm happy. Yes I'm a pathetic loser by society standards, but fuck your society stupid niggers I'm not part of that shit the fuck do I care for go fuck yourselves. What more can you take away from me? You can take my life from me I guess if you want go ahead makes no difference to me. All I need to be happy is my music and space to daydream in my perfect world It's much better than this shitty physical reality could ever dream to be. I'll do it till I die. That is how I choose to live my life its my privilege and it is what makes me happy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsx53_l8b4

But even so I still want to fuck foids tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh the physical sensation must be nice I wanna experience it. I can't control everything about my mind yet I will learn to eventually however. If my mind won't cooperate I'll fucking drug it to death if that's what it takes stupid fucking retarded ass brain ah it's not even brains fault its just in our fucking nature to be social creatures fucking stupid gay ass DNA and normie conditioning what have you done to me I'll fucking cleanse myself from all your influence mark my words.

Dude. This is an awesome attitude and I love seeing this man. Go you. This is exactly the mentality that shows normalfags we can suffer 1000x more than they do but still rise above it. I am proud AS FUCK of you brocel.
I hope this did not come off sarcastic I genuinely mean it!

Whatever floats your boat

Fantastic! I'm trying to be happy too. Get's easier to cope once you get older. Still sucks... But yeah. Im happy for you!

Dude. This is an awesome attitude and I love seeing this man. Go you. This is exactly the mentality that shows normalfags we can suffer 1000x more than they do but still rise above it. I am proud AS FUCK of you brocel.
I hope this did not come off sarcastic I genuinely mean it!
I like this perspective brocel

Thanks man. I try to be positive in general. I won't let the normies win, is my way of putting it.
We have a lack of positivity / whitepill in the community. Always good to see a positivecel. Even as an incel, we have things to be grateful for. Our lives could be much worse.

I'm so above people's opinions that I actually feel the need to explicitly tell people that I don't care about their opinions.

I'm so above people's opinions that I actually feel the need to explicitly tell people that I don't care about their opinions.
Opinions me

We have a lack of positivity / whitepill in the community. Always good to see a positivecel. Even as an incel, we have things to be grateful for. Our lives could be much worse.
And nothing is gained from rolling over and accepting our fate. As miserable as our circumstances are, I think we would have nothing to lose by trying to lift one another up.

I don't really have much memory of a positive social interaction. I have been abused, mistreated and talked down to by everyone I met in my life, pretty much. I used to be very depressed about it. I always maintained that being a virgin was the LEAST of my worries in life. If people just stopped treating me like shit that would honestly be enough for me. Being an incel is much more than normies make it out to be, the whole meme about Incels.co being mad virgins that just want to fuck and hate women is really getting old. My life is much more than that, it's an experience, a suffering.

But I just realized something very important. I am happy. Despite it all. I am happy that I have the opportunity to be alive for this short moment. Everything else is just pure noise. All the social rejection and pain I have been caused is nothing more but me being emotionally conditioned to react this way. But why? Why should I care how others treat me? If I am no longer part of the society why should I bother with their opinions? They can't have it both ways. They can't treat me like shit and expect me to care and try/fail to fit in. Makes no sense. Yet for some weird reason. for the longest part of my life that's exactly the way I felt. The terrible feeling of sadness when facing rejection by everyone I knew. When people would insult my appearance unprovoked, when normies would put me down, etc, etc... I always felt so terrible, of course it's only natural to feel terrible why wouldn't it feel terrible to be told you are an ugly loser when all you tried to do was being someones friend? But then comes the time where you just accept you don't fit in and walk away. I am past that point yet to this day I still cared deeply about what others thought of me and it hurt when everyone continued to treat me like shit.

Until I realized that it is just fucking retarded to care, it is not me caring its just my fucking brain registering negative social interactions and punishing me emotionally. I always seen it for what it was but I just couldn't for the life of me stop it from happening. But now I can. And you know what? I'm happy. Yes I'm a pathetic loser by society standards, but fuck your society stupid niggers I'm not part of that shit the fuck do I care for go fuck yourselves. What more can you take away from me? You can take my life from me I guess if you want go ahead makes no difference to me. All I need to be happy is my music and space to daydream in my perfect world It's much better than this shitty physical reality could ever dream to be. I'll do it till I die. That is how I choose to live my life its my privilege and it is what makes me happy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecsx53_l8b4

But even so I still want to fuck foids tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh the physical sensation must be nice I wanna experience it. I can't control everything about my mind yet I will learn to eventually however. If my mind won't cooperate I'll fucking drug it to death if that's what it takes stupid fucking retarded ass brain ah it's not even brains fault its just in our fucking nature to be social creatures fucking stupid gay ass DNA and normie conditioning what have you done to me I'll fucking cleanse myself from all your influence mark my words.

Based king,fuck em