Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am unbelievably excited about the blackpill book I bought

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
“Incels are right and you are wrong” book

Damn straight we’re right bitch

Excitement is bubbling within :soy:

Last edited:
what's it called

Wish i had one but no money

Imagine reading a book

Can someone email me This book . tbh, I don't have neither debit cart or Paypal accounts .
Please .

It's electronic only?

Buying it is cuckness, if you read it you must pirate it

Buying it is cuckness, if you read it you must pirate it
Some poorcel spent hard work writing a book which probably won't generate him any money at all and you want to pirate it.

Pirate the multi-billionaire companies for all I care (For legal reasons i must state i do not support piracy of any kind).

I bought the book to support the movement of truth, and to help the author

Some poorcel spent hard work writing a book which probably won't generate him any money at all and you want to pirate it.

Pirate the multi-billionaire companies for all I care (For legal reasons i must state i do not support piracy of any kind).
Yeah I know but I literally can't by it what so ever . No paypal , no credit card ... No online money whatsoever .
What such people can do.

Yeah I know but I literally can't by it what so ever . No paypal , no credit card ... No online money whatsoever .
What such people can do.
What 6th world county do you live in that you don't have a debit card?

I won't buy it but I assume that there won't be anything I can't read in the scientific Blackpill wiki anyways.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I'd buy if I had money

I wish I could concentrate on certain things for longer than a few seconds.
Reading literally became impossible for me... :feelsbadman:

“Incels are right and you are wrong” book

Damn straight we’re right bitch

Excitement is bubbling within :soy:

hope you like it dude
Imagine reading a book

books are not for everyone
It's electronic only?

nope, there is also a paperback. the aesthetics of it are actually quite nice
I bought the book to support the movement of truth, and to help the author

thank you, remember i am giving a $5 credit to the first 5 cels who write a review with evidence! (you can review it anonymously on amazon)
i bought it :feelsLSD:

thanks fren
I won't buy it but I assume that there won't be anything I can't read in the scientific Blackpill wiki anyways.

i do offer some unique perspectives and conclusions, especially in the dating apps section, but that doesnt mean its a must-buy for everyone.

with ALL that said: amazon has, on their own accord, discounted the paper book to a price of $11.69 (i listed it at $12.99 for this month)

i will be bumping the price to the academic standard of $15.99 after January 1st, so keep that in mind if youre considering giving it a shot.

i also would appreciate feedback on anything you think can be improved or added to the book.

Last edited:
hope you like it dude

books are not for everyone

nope, there is also a paperback. the aesthetics of it are actually quite nice

thank you, remember i am giving a $5 credit to the first 5 cels who write a review with evidence! (you can review it anonymously on amazon)

thanks fren

i do offer some unique perspectives and conclusions, especially in the dating apps section, but that doesnt mean its a must-buy for everyone.

with ALL that said: amazon has, on their own accord, discounted the paper book to a price of $11.69 (i listed it at $12.99 for this month)

i will be bumping the price to the academic standard of $15.99 after January 1st, so keep that in mind if youre considering giving it a shot.

i also would appreciate feedback on anything you think can be improved or added to the book.

So I purchased the book and I'm reading the introduction and the first chapter. Personally I think the first chapter acts as a stronger introduction, in order to keep the attention of people who aren't part of the incel community you want to hit them with shocking stats (i.e. 30% of men 18-24 are virgins, 3 times more than it was in 2008) backed up with a chart and references as early as possible. Once you hit them with these facts I would then discuss in more depth your experiences that match with the data and which led you to writing the book, readers may be more likely to empathise/respect your views. That's just my personal opinion though.